Not open for further replies.

Jaun

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
US
My wife gets big sores all over her body , which causes pain , burns and itches please help what could it be and what will help with it please

Attachments

• IMG-20200304-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20200304-WA0006.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 49
Hi Juan, I am sorry to hear about your wife's sores. But none of us here are doctors and we do not have any way to tell what this is or what to do about it. It could be any one of a great number of things. Allergy, insect bites, skin conditions of various kinds, anything.
Your wife should see a doctor. Best of luck.

Hi Sunkacola , been to doctor twice now , he says it's because of fybromyalgia and that no amount of anything is going to help . I feel so sorry for my wife ,I just had to try , she is very allergic to voltaren, as most pain things including morphine, so I just feel helpless when it gets to this stage.

Maybe topical remedies might work.
For itching I really like Benadryl gel.
I also like Arnica lotion. (arnica is a herb and you can find lotion made of it online)
Maybe someone else has had this issue and can offer better advice. Hope it gets better, somehow.

I have had fibromyalgia for many years and I do get similar looking skin irritations. Mine are much smaller though. Do they begin with an area that is first extremely itchy, then tiny water blisters appear and then, when scratched or when they open on their own become painful sores? That is the progression of mine. I would be very surprised if they are related to fibromyalgia though because I had them long before I was diagnosed. I went to a dermatologist and she was able to control them through various methods. I would highly suggest that she goes to a dermatologist who might readily recognize it since it IS a skin condition. They are trained in skin conditions and see them every day whereas a general practitioner or internal medicine doctor wouldn't recognize the condition and therefore would misdiagnose it or call it related to fibromyalgia when it really is, perhaps a separate skin condition. I am not a doctor, but I hope this helps your wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back