DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2012
Country
AU
State
WA
Hi All,

My name is Nat, just joined FM Forums today. I have Fibromyalgia, diagnosed in 2012 after suffering for sometime with no answers. FM run's in my family, my FM came on full force after having surgery on my tailbone.
I chose my username as Spent as I am having a bad FM day and that is just how I feel right now completely spent with no energy.
I look forward to being apart of this Forum for support for others and myself.

Hi Nat. Welcome to the forum. I hope you get as much from the forum as I have, there's a really great bunch of people on here. I was diagnosed this year after a really bad flare. I have had symptoms for a while but after watching my big sister go through breast cancer & a horrendous 2 years at work with bullying & harassment my symptoms escalated and I finally got a diagnosis. My sister is cancer free now & doing really well & I'm moving offices at work to work with a great team who have always supported me so hopefully less stress will have a positive impact on my health.

Lou

Hi Lou,
Thank you for your message.
I have received a very warm welcome from this forum and it's been very helpful already just being able to talk to people who suffer from fibro.
I'm glad to hear your sister is now free from cancer that is a huge relief for her and yourself and your family.
That's great news that you will be moving to a better team. You should be able to go to work and be happy and not be stressed. The toll this takes on you is horrendous. I used to have a lot of stress at my work and now that it's gone I have been so much happier , I enjoy going to work now and that's the way it should be. It has definitely made a huge impact on my health and it will for you too.
Take care now and keep smiling x
Nat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back