G’day, new here

Yes Auriel. The water it great. This water way is at my daughters back fence and it’s her jetty we are on. My daughters named my mom nannibeans when they were young. It’s suits her. We’re hoping mom will come home Tuesday 🙏

Just got to the hospital. Oh I don’t like the morning traffic 🤐
Got here a little early so I can have my blood test and get it out of the way.
Then will grab a coffee for mom and head in to sit with her.
She still having trouble with a temperature and was meant to get a scan of her neck yesterday to find out why it’s locked up on the right side and so painful 😓.
Other than that mom is A ok. 😊😊

So glad, hope she gets better very soon
🍀❤️🍀

Guess what guys? Mom was aloud home. 8 days in hospital was too much . But she back home and in her own bed 😍😍😍. We got home at 4.40pm just in time for her to watch bold and beautiful 🤣🤣 and for me to head off for my slimming club. I have been weighing ⚖️ in on a Tuesday for 29 years in April and this week. The longest member in our club😆 I lost 1.400 kg. That’s big for me. All this weeks stress.
Suppose to be getting my solar power installed today but it’s been raining all night so that’s not looking good. Oh bugger me have been waiting a long time for solar.

29 years in a slimming club!!! 🤣 oh harpy that's soo funny 🤣, bet mom's glad to be home (in her own surroundings, in her own bed, and to watch what she likes on TV) 💛😎💛

Yep it’s a long time , I have made life long friends and some of my best friends. Weighing in each week helps me maintain my weight. We go in a large group on two week holidays every year lol. More of a social club really 😁😁😁.
Yes mom was happy to walk in and sit in her own chair and calm her very excited 🐶.

Aah, I did wonder if it was the group friendship thing there too , 😎, glad things are better 🐬

Good morning everyone.
Remember that itch I had on my upper arm and Was told by a gp it was a staphylococcus infection?
Well last nigh the prickly stinging itch was intense, it never let up. I am pretty certain it’s a nerve itch.
Its now in the bend of my elbow an runs just over my shoulder, then goes around my upper arm into arm pit.
Do any one have any ideas as to how I can ease it. My next gp appointment is on the 2nd March ???
I been using the steroid cream I was prescribed but does nothing.
Any ideas please 🧐

If it's really bugging and you can't wait for appointment, I'd go for natural products (apple cider vinigar, coconut oil) warm water compress a few times a day (or hot water bottle) i dont know if im comforrable answering this cos you do really need something from the gp, "but" cos your harpy , im answering it (all I can think for now) 🤗🩷🩷

Last edited:
Thanks lovely Auriel 😊. Yes just need ideas to ease it till I see gp next week . I tried the heat pack but crikey it makes the stingy prickles oh so much magnified 🤯.
I will def will try the olive oil, but better not stand in sun or my skin will turn to bacon 🤤 lol

I tried the heat pack but crikey it makes the stingy prickles oh so much magnified
I'd've thought cold rather than hot, but then... I always think ice... ⛄ (but do often use HWB ♨️ too).

Yes, if hot isn't working (cold instead), coconut oil/apple cider vinigar/warm castor oil 👌🏻👍🏻

Last edited:
had Labradors all my life used to breed them but lost my last lab not long a go -now have a much smaller Tenterfield Terrier that does not require as much energy
240119982_2057855151031458_5591567317162637837_n.jpg DSCF0163.JPG

@Harpy - I would def try cold before heat for that kind of an itch.
If you have any clue on where it starts, that would be the place to put a cold pack.

cold was the only thing that eased the allergic type itch I got from a med, until it cleared my system..

The olive oil has helped a bit, so will definitely keep using it.. itching is easier and it don’t tip up my skin 🤣🤣 fingers slide off 🤣🤣.
Yep definitely can’t do the 🥶. Sets off my raynauds 🤦🏻‍♀️.
I got a call off my osteopath late yesterday, he offered me a treatment today as he had a few others in .
He used 22 dry needles. Eased the migraine and head aches I have had the last few weeks. Then lost of massage and cupping. Ended up in their two hours. When I went to pay him he said no it’s on the house. He said he know what I am going through and just wanted to help.
Then asked if I was having a ☕️, I said that’s a silly question. I always have a cuppa after treatment. He asked me to wait a sec and he will shout. So we went and sat in a cafe and talked about our kids. Was lovely.
See today my baby grandson would have been 4 😭😭😭😢 I try to be happy with the 4 weeks we had him in our lives and try to remember every moment so I never forget him . But I also relive the last 5 hours of his life too , it’s like it’s happening over and over agin like a nightmare on replay 🥺😢😭

Back