G’day, new here

Me, too! Here are my two Tamascans...they get me walking.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1657050326471.jpg
    FB_IMG_1657050326471.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 37
Luna and Balto. I guess I walk a lot due to them. Fortunately they like to cuddle on those days when I can't move. I think we are all lucky to have our fur babies. Mine certainly know when I feel poorly.

Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions to offer. I am pretty new here. So far, I am able to control my fibro with diet, supplements, exercise, acupressure, massage, and sleep. Still working on my elimination diet. Tried organic peanut butter...no pain or inflammation but definite gastro issue. Sigh. Oatmeal is next...

Oh yes our pet family sure now when we need them.
Below is my pet “ sir grunts a lot” grunt for short. He thought he was a dog. 😝
Eagerly waited for his weekly treat.
1F433543-23D3-426C-98CE-1FF8DEC4F2C7.png

Enjoying his weekly Guinness lol
B25B8538-68E4-4A97-BBAF-6C04C7BF92E9.png

And rest time
619CBF42-993E-4D3E-AF7D-030BDFB42C40.png

Oh yes me too. Our animals are just the medicine we need. I think I get my love of animals off my mom . She grew up raising injured wild life . She has only two left now which can’t be released.
a very old kangaroo mom reared after its mum was hit by a car and this tiny pink Joey was save from her pouch.
also a tawny frog mouth that was blinded in one eye by another bird when it was a tiny white ball of fluff. I will look for some pics.

A 'roo? Raised from a joey? How amazing. I have never seen one but I think they are wonderful.

Yay the photos went. . Tried yesterday but service went bad and would attach to message.

Hi Harpy! You have a unique collection of pets, for sure!
all I have is a cat and a dog - pretty basic stuff, LOL. But we love them just the same.

Hi cookie baker, post a pic and what’s there names ?

I dont have too many pictures of the cat - for some reason she does not photograph well. the best one i have is when the two were just getting to know each other.. Gabby (the cat) still does not care much for Diamond, and lets her know about it. Diamond just wants to play...
Gabby is about 12 now - she showed up here as a half starved kitten, and is fairly small as an adult... Diamond is 9 - we adopted her from a no kill shelter when she was 2 - second pic is the day we adopted her. (right after Christmas!)
The two did not actually meet until April of 2020, lol... the cat lived upstairs in our old farmhouse, and the dog was downstairs.. with a door on the stairwell to keep the two separate.
We were told that Diamond did not like other animals... so we thought it best to keep them separate.. Turns out, Diamond just does not care for other dogs.. the cat is no big deal..

Attachments

• 20200416_121327.jpg
    20200416_121327.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 34
  • Diamond 1.jpg
    Diamond 1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 36
Back