geezo pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindy Wood

Man everyone, I have just not been feeling it lately, my hands feel like they are trying to break out in blisters again, I seen my GP today because I had to finish up my childhood vaccinations, so my immune system is 2 years old today, but any way I talked to and showed my hands from last time she prescribed a stronger steroid cream to try but never really said what it might be, I have my 2 year MRI tomorrow, and then on the 22 I see my oncologist, that mixed with starting work trying to make money stretch until I start getting a steady flow of pay checks coming in I have just been stressed and feeling depressed and just poopy. I hope I start seeing some sort of light at the end of the tunnel soon.

Hey Cindy,

I can imagine you feel bowled over by all of this, but I think you're handling it all phenomenally well. It's not surprising that you're feeling stressed, depressed, and worn out - but I hope that as you find your new stride, it's going to get easier. I really feel you on the money stretch. I've had to do so much juggling over the last few years, to close those unwelcome gaps that always seem to come along at the worst of times. It really sucks, and can add so much to the fibro load, but we just have to hang in until we come out the other side.

I wish you strength to get to the end of that tunnel - my theory is that if you can't see it yet, that's just because it's round a corner!

Yikes. I would honestly recommend against using a steriod cream. Your skin can actually become addicted to it and long term use of steriods can lead to many other health issues. I have seen this happen and it is not pretty.
If there is a naturopathic doctor near you, it would be a great idea to go there and ask them how to treat your skin naturally so that more problems are not caused by the "cure".

Where you from Auriel. I’m originally from Bargoed. I see your in that vicinity. A little information for you is that my old doctor down there used to tell me that there were only 1 sufferer of fibromyalgia every 10 miles. Yet when I told him I knew of 4 in my home village in 2003 he was astounded. Thing is I only new a few people from Bargoed then. Also my doctor from Bargoed was suffering with ME when I saw him last in 2009 in Cardiff McDonald’s he’d turned into a blundering idiot. Sadly he was a distant family member as well. I couldn’t get no sense out of him at all. I felt so bad I left his wife and child sitting there wondering who I was because I felt so in the way.

Right if all I’ve written tonight is a little perplexing then I’m sorry for the imposition! Have a good day all…

It’s not a imposition, it’s messages mr bee, that’s why we’re on here to vent, talk, laugh, give hints + tips on that subject as just an idea have you tried dinking lots of warm water(maybe with some lemon juice)might help with the bunged upness also I’m a near Bridgend 💫

You are writing in from Wales!
I went on a driving trip all through Wales many years ago, and I pretty much fell in love with your country. It is so magnificently beautiful...the sea coast, the hills, everything. And I enjoyed the people there as well. I have always wanted to go back.
Just wanted to say.

Hello, you South Wales people! I'm from Cardiff and Cardigan. In the middle of FM flare up atm and feel SO tired and unmotivated. Facial neuralgia not helping the mood. Keep thinking to better days ahead, keep pottering to make the muscles work, and keep in touch with this wonderful site.

Hi Joan,

Happy to find you here. At least we can fight feeling tired and unmotivated together! 🌻

Hi Joan, croeso i’r ffrwm, hope your day is well mr bee is also from wales too, I’m down south I’m near Bridgend ( not actual Bridgend) but I’ve had some scary experiences with people so I’m limiting my area info 🙃😁

Hi Cindy wood,
I have a bad problem with my hands fall through late spring. A dermatologist gave me Epiceram and it really worked wonders. Its not a steroid. This is what happens to mine. Its like a bad burn. Sometimes parts split and bleed.

Attachments

• 20211122_111144.jpg
    20211122_111144.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 32
  • 20191202_232524.jpg
    20191202_232524.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
  • 20191202_232216.jpg
    20191202_232216.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
Oh @Momzilla that looks really painful, I’m glad you’ve found something that helps
💀☠️💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back