Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I was diagnoses 6yrs ago with RSD about 2 years into it I started have tremendous muscular pain in my arms & must of all in my legs. For the last 4 yrs, I started to feel like I was going crazy. The doctors just switched me fron muscle relaxer to muscle relaxer. And no changes, things were just getting worse. Days I couldn'twalk, muscle cramps that would cramp to the point that I couldn't walk. I also was so sore to the touch. I couldn't even handle a simple massage it left me in more paib than I started with. It was constant pain of stabbing, throbbing, felt like someone was putting a knife inside me & just turning it over & over. I had constant spasms, my muscles would just constantly knot up. That's just a few of the issues. My dr just switched meds & the last 4yrs between dealing this with no hope inside. Finally one of my dr was thinking fibromyalgia so she sent me to the neurologist again for different test & a rheumatologist. Well they discovered my muscle enzyme's were extremely elevated showing that the enzymes were leaking into my muscat wall. The rheumatologist is suspecting polymyosisitis. The neurologist test showed myositis. That my muscles are inflamed & extremely irritated. The neurologist only tested my arms & my muscalar problem is more in my legs than arms. So, she has requested a muscle biopsy. So, know I'm on the waiting period. I haven't had the biopsy yet, I heard good & bad on the procedure. Does anyone have a info on the biopsy & can tell me what to expect? Also anyone have a similar story & what happened with you or what your were diagnosed with. I just want answers, I'm tired of 4 yrs of this with no answers. I just want to know what's wrong with me. But to here other people's stories & to see that there can be hope for this. Its jut been getting worse, I'm scared that one day I'm not going to be able to walk. Thank you any advice, info or personal stories would really help.
Thank you,
Nichole

Sorry to hear that you're having so many problems. Not sure what you're looking for here if your problems are in your muscles and not with your nerves.

Good luck to you. Hope it turns out to be treatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back