Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
N
I am not on med now but had been on a number of them. Very hard to walk even around the house, to sleep more than 2 hours at a time if I am lucky, no family or friends to support me and that is including my wife, she does not under stand what Fm is doing to me. Not enough money. Have given up on doctors, He think that Shock therapy will cure all. I am just waiting, for what? The end. I am old enough. It will come some day in the future.

Hello Clark. I dare say everyone here can relate to the feelings of frustration , wanting to give up, and not being understood by one or more of our loved ones. I hope that you take one hour at a time and try different combinations of treatments to find what works best for you. communication is important with others so they know with what you are dealing.

Welcome , this little site is a god send ,here u can tell ppl how u feel and we do understand and care xx

hi clark.i think at times we all feel like you do but we have to keep going.i can identify with not getting any sleep.i have been up all night.the pain would not ease up at all.i have never taken any prescription drugs but is thinking about it now.i find a heating blanket helps but I cant go to work with a heating blanket around me.lol. not sure how much longer I can keep working.my hands are getting really bad.people who do not have this ,do not always understand our pain.keep hopeful that they will find something soon that works for us.take care and be strong.

I can not exercise so my health is going down hill fast. I expect to have happen to me what happen to my father, he flat line at the hospital. I will not be so lucky nor will I try to get help when it happens. I yell and I cry with out controlling it. I have not work in many years nor could I. I can not sleep in my own bed, just propped myself up with pillows on the couch for an hour or less of sleep when I am able to sleep at all.
No hope for any thing to get better at all for the future so I just hope that my heart will not last to long for this is torture, inhumane torture. I have try to kill my self in the past and just want to go a sleep and to stay a sleep this time.

Clark ,u need to see a Dr and tell them this.your life can be better ,your headspace isn't helping u at all.
Pls seek some help ASAP .xx

Hey clark im rite there with you. I gave up Dr's too and started taking multivitins,omega3,st John's wort and might try Sam-e.5htp helps with sleep. I believe these natural things are what our bodies are lacking. I didnt like how prescription drugs me so dependant on them then eventually stopped working like they once did. Try to take one day at a time. Stay in the moment....I'm a 14 yr surviver of this crap and have been where you are more then once or twice. Soaking in Epsom salt really helps before bedtime and is pretty cheap. Its the magnesium in it. I'm glad you found this support group site. Stay strong....we are all here for you.

Clark, i do understand your pain. i wake up screaming and crying in pain everyday. i go to sleep the same way.

i want you to also know that death will bring relief to all of this. you can not be the one to do it. ive had my go rounds with god myself.
you name it, i said it to god. i even thought that pissing him off would help me end all this pain i have.

one night at my in-laws place. got 100's of knifes stabbing me in my the center of my chest. it lasted for 4 hours none stop. my wife holding my hand crying with me. Me begging god to take me.

i ran out the door, my wife running behind me. i fell to the ground in front of a neighbors house. we both sat there on the ground crying.
my wife said come back inside we are doing no good out here. we went back inside and she stopped me from over dosing on very strong
meds i knew would kill me. why because she loved me and didnt want me to go that way. we got through that night together. that was
three months ago. no i didnt have a heart attack. its was part of the nerves and how they work.

It's something i never want to happen again. i didnt let that night stop me. i continue helping myself and helping others. you can do this with support
and learning how to cope with what is happening to your body.

We are your support. like forgemenot said please seek help. their are ways to reduce the pains and depression.

if at anytime you need to chat, im here for you. i understand what is happening.

i know ending it is not the answer. god has a plan for you and I. lets work together to get through this.

try the tapping technique to reduce your stress and pain levels.
do something, keep trying. get the help you need please.

many thanks to those that replied and are trying to help Clark and the others here.

be strong and know you are not alone in this.

The beauty of a forum such as this is you will hear so many different symptoms and methods that have been tried. There is no one way to handle the pain and lack of sleep. Read, investigate, try whatever seems reasonable. Doctors often don't have any answers but patients who are experiencing this awful condition often have recommendations and I intend to try as many as I can. You never know -- you might catch the magic bullet.

Some how I don't think Clark is coming back,some ppl just need to vent and we just don't hear from them again.

Trudy, you have learned that knowledge is the key to reduced pain.
you learned to accept your diagnosis.

two most important things.

Try the things we have tried to pass on. tell us what you found that worked for you.

we are glad you found us and continue to come back.

thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back