Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I woke up feeling alittle down , but I did not let it drag my day, it turned out to be a great day, may you all have a great day.

Gosh, It seems like ages since I have had the time to post here. Things are a bit better at my house with help coming in to take care of mom a few days a week, and me getting the house cleaned up and ready for the big move. At first there was so much stuff I was totally overwhelmed. Tons of old catalogs and newspapers, and junk mail. I thought I would never get done. But light is shining at the end of the tunnel and I think it will work out sooner than later.

And me, I finally have time for me. I am back to more home cooking and less of the wrong foods. I am resting more and getting my garden in order and feeling a bit better. Today I started on the garage so that I can store some furniture in it that won't be damaged by cold weather. That is to make more room for stuff in the house.

And the yard needs work but is filled with ferns and flowers. I am happy and mom is happy, so I think at least for today it is a very good day. How about you how is your days going? Care to share? I am listening! :)

Oh Sweedy You should have some help with that heavy sloppy icy stuff. We got exactly the same thing here and hubby bless him told me to leave it alone. On this occasion I did as I was told. It pooped him out enough. The weather however is gonna drop for a few days but is at least gonna be much brighter.

Hi there and thanks for adding about your day. Things are looking up a bit as the move is over and I got the load of stress off my shoulders. It seems I am learning a day at a time about the care of a alz person and how she can flip to being totally lost in space and then back to her old self in a matter of minutes. Have had some frustrating times and some scary times, but I am hanging in there and trying hard to have lots of good days. :)

Anyone else want to share about their life or day? Would love more responses.

Hello! Today is a pretty great day! I made a new friend. I went for a walk. I drank some nasty stuff that actually makes me feel a bit better. Life is amazing! I am in pain, but what else is new!

A great day. I finally have a job interview for an amazing position. It would feel so good to be useful again. I've still got a lot to offer.

So glad to hear of your good day Loftpat, hope you get the job.

I had a nice afternoon, got to help take a friend to her vacation spot and so got out of the house and saw different scenery and enjoyed by day too. I hope others will share their good days here too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back