Got a job

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree Jay about being from Sth America. The thing is these little furry fellas have evolved and now live world wide in a myriad of conditions and climates.
I always made my decisions based on a western lifestyle and our weather conditions. Because ours always lived indoors, I would never have exposed them to winter temps outside. The same went for summer. When it was extremely hot, it would be curtains closed in the house, ice packs/cubes and a fan.
They are amazing little animals and we have had a few over the years and each and every one of them has had their own unique personality ❤️
Just to add to that, I think they can survive outdoors, so long as they have lots of hay and clean, dry conditions in winter and access to shade and water in the warmer months.

Aso remember there notblike the original guinea pigs they never had long hair.we breed them that way.whwn I see mine sitting on the ice packs I no they really are hot.they also can't swaet .This is dad and son toffee and mordecai

Attachments

• 20220811_134911.jpg
    20220811_134911.jpg
    947.9 KB · Views: 21
That's not fair forget me not, the hours stated in the job criteria should stay at that it might be too much for you and you might have a fibro crash,/be in lots more pain then that will be upsetting, it should be an all round thing that suits the employer and employee or it just won't work ( no wonder we sometimes end up going under) 💕🤗💕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back