DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
CA
Hello all!

Although I'm new here I'm not new FMS it's many frustrations. I was diagnosed in 2009. Currently on disability leave from work and will probably retire very soon. I was also diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis (in 2005) and Sjogren's (two months ago). I had Ulcerative Colitis in my late teens but, that's been "cured" now that I no longer have my colon. Ah, yes....I just love my stupid immune system! :roll:

So, I've joined this forum because FMS is one my conditions I've not researched as much as the others. I'm looking forward to learning more about what to expect and how to cope.

Rebel,
Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will enjoy being here and learning more about fibro, as well as, about medications and alterative methods of stopping pain and ways to enjoy your days more with less stress. Be sure to read the new and older posts. Ask lots of questions or just answer a few from other members. Our forum works hard to provide support and encouragement, as you face the pain of your conditions, and the pain of rejection from family and friends.

We talk about doctor visits and other health problems as well, for many members have many other illnesses besides having fibro. I look forward to reading more of your posts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back