Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2012
Country
US
State
Maryland
For most of us there is one person that supports us the most. I started this thread to list and pay tribute to these wonderful people, these living angels. First I would like to thank every person who is on this site, not because they have Fibromyalgia, but because someone they care about or love has it. You people are amazing. You care enough about the person in your life that has this illness and you chose to join a group about Fibromyalgia to better understand the illness, and help others with it. Amazing you are, my friends. Thank you

The person that I would like thank is my Mom. She is there for me every day, at every doctor visit, and supports me in every way she can. She does research on Fibro, helps me when I go through a rough patch and gives me hope every day. She is truely an amazing person. My aunt has multiple scerosis. My mom also helps her. Listens to her when she needs somone to talk to, supports her when times are hard, and helps her in every way she can. My mom is truely an amazing person. I dont thank her enough, but will make sure I show her this tomorrow and thank her from the bottom of my heart.

So please Ladies And Gentlemen, List the people that have helped you. Pay tribute to the angels who havent turned their backs on us. If you can't think of someone & need someone to talk to then please, priviate message me. I want to help others, the way my mom has helped me.

Love you mom,
SNCKRS

My mom! My mom goes with me to every doctor visit and drives me there, since she knows I can't do that right now :) My mom is amazing for supporting me the way she does, she listens to me and that is more than enough to me. I know she might not be able to truly understand what I'm going thru or my pain, but it feels good to be able to tell her... I feel a lot relief after I tell her. I also talk with her when I feel sad or have a fight with my boyfriend.

She might not know what to say most of the time, but at least she listens and that means so much to me! I tell her everything I can't tell my partner, which is a lot (I know that's wrong, but I don't want to overwhelm him with my issues).

Btw, you have a heart of gold :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back