Reason
Friend
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
KE
State
Nairobi
Hello everybody. My name is Andrew from Kenya which is in that huge continent called Africa. I am 41 years old and married with two children. My wife has been suffering with joint pains that doctors have been unable to diagnose. Recently my boss, who is a 77 year old lady, has been bedridden with similar symptoms to my wife, but her pain is so bad that she is chronically on painkillers. I am happy to have found this forum and hope we can all contribute to help each other. :p

Andrew,
Please forgive me I somehow missed your post. I am moving and life is hard right now, but you do deserve a big welcome in to the forum. I am sure if you read through the posts, you will find many ideas and coping skills that will make life easier for your wife. Please ask questions and provide your thoughts on other peoples posts. I look forward to reading and hearing your point of view on these subjects.

Do read the old as well as new posts to gain insight into the symptoms of fibro. Glad you found us. :)

Welcome Andrew,
I am glad you found this forum. I know it can give you a lot of information and answer a lot of questions you and your wife might have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back