Reason
DX CP
Diagnosis
10/2020
Country
US
State
TX
Nice to meet you all. My name's Jeff. I, speaking frankly, joined this community for one particular reason. I was diagnosed two weeks ago and my therapist advised me to change something at my work and sleeping place, and I started looking for an orthopedic mattress and found different "best" lists, if you shared your experience and let me know which are really helpful, I'd appreciate it. Or if you know any brands specifically built to relieve back pain - that would be great.
By the way, probably it would be more appropriate to post this thread somewhere else, but I'm here just for getting advice

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Jeff, and welcome to the forum. Because of the potential danger of clicking on unknown links, posting outside links is for the most part not permitted on this forum, so your link has been removed. Perhaps instead of including a direct link you could write out the names of the mattresses you are looking at. I hope that you get lots of good information here. We are all here to help each other.

Hi I'm new to this forum. Sorry for late one. It nice to be in part of this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back