Not open for further replies.

Roxolana

Diagnosis
00/2006
Country
US
State
CA
Hello. I keep on kayaking, working out, SUP, rock climbing, biking to beat fibromyalgia. But there are days, waking up with the pain and stiffness tears me apart. As a former ballerina, gymnist, trainer, and consistently fit person, this is "insulting". It seems many fibro people are A type, go, do it to it people. I am looking for a person in Turlock, CA that wants to beat it with me~kayak, bike, work out, find alternative help, be in nature. I don't want to constantly talk about it but would like a person who feels what I do, help make me not feel like a whiner, and support each other on great days and bad.:)

Roxolana,
Welcome! While your waiting to find that special person to help you have fun and continue your hobbies, I suggest you read through the posts and hopefully pick up some new coping skills and helpful hints that will help keep your days pain free. With all those activities a good way to relax those muscles is soaking in a tub of warm water with epson salts in the water. It is good for your skin as well.

Visit the different sections and maybe you will find others that have the same other illnesses as you and be able to help each other with the symptom management. Try to relax and pamper yourself when ever you can and when your not as stressed out from daily life the pain with not be as bad.

Look forward to seeing your posts around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back