Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
I'm loosing my hair! I went through a l
Flair up 6 months ago and my skin hair and nails all got super dry. I'm now having another (flair up). Ahhh I really dislike this. I've taken prenatal vitamins I will try it again. It just takes forever. I'm also trying not to shampoo as often. Have any of the ladies here tried Wen. HAIR Products.? My hair is very fine and brittle.

I KNOW THIS IS PROBLY THE LEAST OF SOME WORRIES, FOR US I WOMEN OUR HAIR IS OUR CROWN. I'VE HEARD THAT PEOPLE WITH fibro can or tend to loose hair.

I asked my hairdresser about this once, she said to take Biotin. It takes 6 weeks but she says she has always had luck with it for her clients.
It's great for skin and nails as well.

Last edited:
Hi Moe. I have the same issue with dry skin, brittle nails, and hair loss. Every time I comb my hair, I have more hair in my comb. I haven't tried Wen products, so I can't help you there. I've tried not washing my hair as often but then I seem to loose more hair that way. You could try putting Tea Tree extract in your shampoo. It might help.
Let me know what works for you. Maybe it could help me as well.
Have you tried Aveeno lotion. I use the body wash in the shower and it seems to help with my skin.
I hoe I was able to help a little bit.
Love and light with gentle hugs.

Oats in a muslin cloth in the bath for the dry skin.i have very dry skin and use dermo cream ,as for her i molt like a dog lol.try to remember we do mollt all joking aside .i can't remember ever brushing my hair and not getting aload in the brush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back