Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2009
Country
US
State
Tennessee
Hey. Just wanted to join and find like-minded individuals. This website seems very helpful and I hope it will be a useful resource for me. I'm not sure how active I will be, but I decided to finally make a account regardless if I needed to post anything.

I'm twenty three, female, living in Nasvhille atm. I'm a freelance artist and nanny on the side. I also suffer from severe chronic depression, adhd, and narcolepsy. I'm a whimsical nerd type...i love nature, writing, reading...but also enjoy video games and things like Star Trek. Most of my time is spent on art, however.

I have been diagnosed with fibro, but it was a shaky diagnoses mixed in with other health problems at the time such as depression, mono, so forth. That was back in 2008 or 09. In present, doctor's have solidified I do have fibro, but I sadly haven't reached out much because of misunderstandings because of this illness. However, I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for my mom--who also has fibromyalgia. She has been very helpful and supportive.

Anyway, hello! Thanks for hearing me out.

welcome start by reading my thread called what is fibromyalgia and another thread called starting a daily log book and why it helps.
learn from them and do what it says.

there are things you can do to reduce the pains.

read my post my family member has fibro how can i help them.

learn from all of my posts. there is good information in each post.

you can click on my name. then on the left it shows posts cmetryme has done.
there is also threads cme has started.

this will help you search for many answers to your questions.

ive been posting and learning for the last 2 years here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back