Not open for further replies.

JjDax

Diagnosis
06/2011
Country
US
State
FL
I got a link sent to me by a friend and I have to say I was intrigued. There is evidence that Fibro can happen because of haveing excess blood vessel fibers in our hands and feet. Here's the link to the study:

Integrated Tissue Dynamics

I wasn't sure how having excess blood vessels could cause deep muscle pain but the article explains It pretty well. And at least it's progress to give Dr.'s proof it is real!

Thoughts and feedback are welcome,

Jj

This is very new. I read an article about this within the last week or two. I haven't read a lot about their evidence of this just what they think the cause is. Before that, they said that it was over sensitive nerves. When I was diagnosed in 2005, I was told that it was within the muscles and connective tissues. Personally, I haven't made up my mind as to what I believe it is and honestly I don't think they know for sure either. I hope they can pin point it sometime soon.

I did see a related article regarding this new information after someone sent it to me about 2 weeks ago. I'll admit, it gave me hope. I feel widespread pain, but my most constant pain is in my limbs (getting worse further from my body.) One of my major triggers is extreme tempurature changes. In fact, something I always found to be very quirky is that if I transition from a very cold environment to a very hot one (or vise versa), I sneeze! EVERY TIME! Wonder if that's related to this or just a coincidence.

Also, when I work out, I often tell my trainer that I can feel my blood rushing. It feels like my arteries are going to burst open. Not to mention I have a very hard time breathing when I exercise. But as usual with my fibro, I never know what is related or unrelated.

I wonder if this study will produce results or not. Even if they do, it will take so much time until patients see relief. :/ Here's hoping!

this is very interesting. I have read everywhere that fibro is the result of oversensitive nerves. I pray that they can come close to the cause and treatment soon.

Yes, I'd seen this article on another site. Honestly, I don't think "they" have any firm idea yet, but as long as they're thinking and researching it, that's good news for us. I've read so many theories that it's hard to know what to believe. I guess that's how our doctors feel, too. I think one day they'll eventually come up with the answer, so as long as they're thinking about it and conducting tests, I'm happy. One day they'll figure it out!

I did not read the whole site, I don't have that much time, and looked at the photos, briefly.

As with any "new" study, I want to know who paid for the study, what their beginning hypotheses is or was, and how they propose to treat the disorder addressed in the study. Integrated Tissue Dynamics already has a trade mark symbol for the technique,ChemoMorphic Analysis , they hail as a huge breakthrough.

I want to watch the company to see which direction they go with their new analytical process. They may already have a medication they'd like to treat the conditions that their analytical process reveals. Their revealing new medications or treatment methods would make me extremely suspicious.

I was reading an article online by a doctor who said that over 85% of the people have parasites of some sort. Some parasites are worms, and can be seen,it many of them are one-cell end amoeba , and have to be found with a microscope. There are well over a thousand different types of parasites, and doctors can only identify a small amount of these with the tests they usually use when looking for parasites, so most doctors do not know whether or not we have a lot of the possible varieties of parasites.
The article also said that these parasites poison us, and are the reason for a lot of our illnesses. It said that lupus is basically caused by parasites, so it is also possible that some of our other diseases are caused by them also.

Here is a link to the article that I was reading, and they have a good list of the symptoms of parasitic infection.

http://healthwyze.org/index.php/com...u-almost-certainly-have-and-curing-lupus.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back