Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
11/2015
Country
US
State
CO
Just curious. It's supposed to be great for central sensitization.

Ketamine: Shoet and long term effects include increased heart rate and blood pressure, nausea, vomiting, numbness, depression, amnesia, hallucination and potentiality fatal respiratory problems. Add to that the potential for addiction and the out of body you experience while on it, not anything I would even go close to. Be very careful and be very informed before going in this direction.

Understand but I'll tell you the side effects of the traditional medications are just as foreboding. Cymbalta nearly killed me and I developed fibro while taking Gabapentin...it caused it. I hallucinated on Lyrica and blood pressure dropped so low i ended up in the ER. Opiates and muscle relaxers do nothing,

For me this is life or death. I either find a way to reverse this or will eventually have to consider suicide. I'm not there yet but this is an unsustainable level of suffering that must be stopped. So far no drug provides even 1% relief and most have greatly exacerbated the condition. I really have nothing to lose but was hoping perhaps someone on here actually tried it,

Mike,let me be frank here ok.gabbpentin can not give your fibro.it was something that was already with you.it just came out at that time.
What your talking about taking is a horse drug.plz be careful.
Now as for killing yourself,we all have to live and deal with this illness,do you think our pain is any less then your.have you any idea what your talking about killing yourself.
My brother did and his wife ,the pain and depression it leave the ones we love is something that never leaves.there not a day goes by I don't wish he was here.
You simple can't give up living.this illness is like a rollercoaster.ups and down all the time.sometimes we may be down for months even years.
But sometimes we get a break.
You know what fibro has taught me.its taught me that when you have good days,to live them.its taught me we all take for granted our health.
And it taught me to take one day at a time.
And you know what.today I feel like crap.i hurt I'm shaking ,I feel like I've been run over by a bus.and I feel Ike someone broke my collar bones.
But I'm dammed if this illness will take the most precious thing I have,and that life.xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back