sunkacola

Forum Supporter
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
Haven't been to this forum for a while. I notice that almost all of the threads, except for the very most recent ones, such as in the past 30 days, are "closed to comments" and am wondering why. Can anyone tell me?

It was 60 days, it's been changed to half a year now.

We don't want really old threads being resurrected.

hi sunkacola its diamond i havent been on here for ages either..how are you

Thanks for the explanation, Dooi. :)

Hi Diamond.......I am doing OK. the use of medical cannabis has changed the game for me, and I am off all the prescription pain meds I was taking and now only need OTC pain meds and the cannabis/CBC mixture I use. I still have bad days when nothing helps, of course, but overall things have improved quite a bit.

I found that as soon as I started having even a couple of better days it encouraged me to get outside and go for a walk, then hiking again, then backpacking and camping, and so on. Dancing. And the more you move your body and use it and get outdoors the better your body can deal with the pain and the problems we have with this disease.

Our bodies were made to move, and without it everything just spirals downhill. That's what I was doing, and now it feels to me as though I have come a long way, even though I still have fibro. There are times I have to cancel plans I have made, but I just don't let it get me down because I know there will be another day when I can do it. The fact that I can get out and do things at all is so great that I just stay focused and happy about that.

How are you doing, Diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back