Not open for further replies.

WhoAmI

Diagnosis
06/1997
Country
US
State
AZ
He is still upset with me, what am I suppose to say or do? I am very upset and I wish he could just understand.

He comes home from work, no kiss or hug, and his energy is terrible. I feel very bad;( and now I feel depressed, i just don't know what to do. Thought he would be happy the dishes was done, dinner in the crockpot.

How should I approach this. When I try to talk to him and mention how I feel, he says "No I don't" So I think he I'm lying. I cannot get him to admit I can do anything correctly right now. My depression is growing minute by minute.

I'm having a friend over tonight hopefully it will diffuse the situation here.

okay i need to go clean up a little more before she gets here, and organize my craft area... its somewhat of a mess right now :/

Sorry all, i am really not a complainer, I just don't know what the future holds for me right now, I really do think what he does sometimes is borderline emotional abuse. He never takes any responsibility it's always "I don't do that". It's Friday, the weekend... I need positivity!

Thanks for listening

My dear girl, walk out that door! If he tells you, you are not feeling what you are feeling, he's a pud! He cannot decide what goes on inside of you. He cannot diminish your pain or your depression. He will never understand or even try to--stop knocking yourself out, beating yourself up! He is clearly not worth it! Have respect for yourself--you deserve it and you desrve someone much kinder!

My dear girl, walk out that door! If he tells you, you are not feeling what you are feeling, he's a pud! He cannot decide what goes on inside of you. He cannot diminish your pain or your depression. He will never understand or even try to--stop knocking yourself out, beating yourself up! He is clearly not worth it! Have respect for yourself--you deserve it and you desrve someone much kinder!
I concur!:mad:

I think that the stress cannot help but be making things hurt worse for you, at least that is how it affects me. Sometimes it is the weather , or whatever that seems to cause the flare ups, but when things are really stressful at home, then it seems like all of me aches worse than normal.
If you are like me, you probably rely on your husband for help, so it is a hard thing to just decide to pack up and leave, even if you think it is emotional abuse to stay there.
Only you can decide what is best for you, but living with abuse is never good. I have done that, and we come to accept it eventually , but it feels so much better if you can find a way to live without it.

Absolutely! I agree with everything written there ^^^
You deserve so much better. If you have the opportunity and ability to walk out, I think you should. He is treating you like crap though he has no idea how you feel and that is causing stress which makes everything worse. He is not worth it.

I know it is not easy to walk out that door but if you can financially swing it, it would be for the best, I think. Obviously I am not living with that man but I have lived with one like him.
Additionally, I am living with fibro and I know for a fact, stress makes the pain much,much worse. The second I find myself in a stressful situation, I take to bed! Your body is telling you something; listen! Do not listen to a person who does not allow you to feel what you feel, think what you think! You begin to not trust your own instincts, never good!

I am concerned about your self esteem. You have an name "Who am I?" which indicates, you are somewhat lost. You put up with someone not worthy of you! You think it's your fault and you apologize for being sick.
Stand up straight, know your worth, do not let anyone bring you down! If he can make you smaller, he feels taller. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back