Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2015
Country
US
State
PA
Are anyone else's issues worse at the moment? I'm wondering if it's the change of season, but I've been doing so well with my headaches and now they're back and won't completely go away and it's starting to freak me out. I thought I had found something really helpful for my headaches, so why is this happening?

My bladder is bad as well - just the weird stuff that can accompany fibro. I'm hoping this is just a prolonged "flare" type thing but I don't know. Am I crazy??

Oh my gosh, I totally get it.

We have gone from 80 degree days to 20 degree days and my body is killing me. I am also finding that I have a headache every single day.

When the weather is extreme, I notice more severe symptoms. I am actually currently in a flare up because of the sudden 3 inches of snow that are being dumped on us.

Luckily, when I was working to a diagnosis of fibro, the doctor gave me a prescription migraine medication. It helps to an extent but is mostly only for those super bad days.

I have found also in the cold weather (I work mainly outside with an inside guard station) I have to go to the bathroom a lot more. I normally go 4-5 hours without using the bathroom but in the cold, it can be 2-3 hours maybe even twice in 1-2 hours.

I wouldn't worry too much, but if it is really concerning and you have a helpful doctor, maybe going to see them would be helpful to ease your mind. :D

Good luck, EmmaLVee!

There are many different types of headaches. Although not all headaches are the same, they all share at least one thing in common -- they cause pain. But many headaches also cause other unwanted symptoms, including nausea and vomiting.

Migraines
If you feel throbbing that begins on one side and causes nausea or sound/light sensitivity, you may have a migraine. Visual disturbances, such as flickering points of light, may precede this type of headache. You may also notice:

Moderate to severe pain (often described as pounding, throbbing pain) that can affect the whole head, or can shift from one side of the head to the other
Sensitivity to light, noise or odors
Blurred vision
Nausea or vomiting, stomach upset, abdominal pain
Loss of appetite
Sensations of being very warm or cold
Paleness
Fatigue
Dizziness
Fever (rare)
Bright flashing dots or lights, blind spots, wavy or jagged lines (aura)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back