Headaches every day of my life! Aching arms...tired 24/7 ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carseatmama

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2015
Country
US
State
Iowa
:-x I hate this! I cannot function. .my days and plans are always ruined. I'm grouchy to my kids and I hate it. I use cold packs..just spent 65.00 on a cap that holds ice packs. Still waiting for that. I take perk, muscle relaxers..zanax...and nothing works! My neck and shoulders get tight and I can't move my head around because it hurts too much. I can't drive..work sucks! I want it all to stop!

I sure know the feeling! Thinking the same thing this morning! Sick of it all! I would give anything to have just one pain free day! Massage is great for those tight shoulders, I have a really good one! Is not cheap tho I use the heating pad rather then ice! The heating pad is my best friend! I hope you get some relief from your pain at some point! Hang in there!

Kids, job and fibro...sounds like a full plate. I was having daily headaches as well and then started tinkering with what I'm eating and vitamin supplements....luckily I now have some headache free days. I haven't figured out all my triggers but something has improved. Sadly I think gluten and sugar are culprits. Why couldn't my trigger be Lima beans? I too opt for heat over ice. I wonder if chiro or yoga might loosen your neck up enough so you can drive? How frustrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back