Headaches

j_abbott1

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
UK
Hi everyone, I get really severe headaches that my doctor says is connected to my Fibromyalgia, I've tried everything I can think of, painkillers, ibuprofen gel, and my neck brace and nothing is working, has anyone got any advice please as the headaches are quite deb

emma

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2013
Country
UK
Hi everyone, I get reavlly severe headaches that my doctor says is connected to my Fibromyalgia, I've tried everything I can think of, painkillers, ibuprofen gel, and my neck brace and nothing is working, has anyone got any advice please as the headaches are quite deb
have you tried those gel filled cooling pads , that you can stick to your forehead, I use those x

j_abbott1

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
UK
have you tried those gel filled cooling pads , that you can stick to your forehead, I use those x
No I haven't tried those Emma I'll give them a go, thank you x

j_abbott1

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
UK
Yes I'm in UK so next stop poundshop! Thanks again x

emma

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2013
Country
UK
Yes I'm in UK so next stop poundshop! Thanks again x
you are welcome they can be soothing if nothing else , usually with the muscle heat pads, hope they are in stock for you x

emma

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2013
Country
UK
you are welcome they can be soothing if nothing else , usually with the muscle heat pads, hope they are in stock for you x
if not chemist do pads too, I think they are called 4head for migraine, obviously not as cheap as poundshop though x