Headaches

Maryw

Reason
DX CP
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
Hi...I have had headaches more on than off for the past three weeks...sinus pain....now headache with neck and shoulder pain....anyone else get this..thanks

sunkacola

Very helpful member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
Uni
State
Somewhere
Hi Maryw, have you been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, or are you wondering if you have it?

Maryw

Reason
DX CP
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
Hi....the doc has question mark over it....but basically nearly all of my body hurts at some point....there's always something sore...x

sunkacola

Very helpful member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
Uni
State
Somewhere
It would be best if you have all of the tests done in order to rule out all of the other problems or disorders that you may have.
Don't just jump to the conclusion that you have Fibro.
Most often, the formal diagnosis doesn't come until everything else it could be is ruled out.

Dbg

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/1995
Country
US
Maryw, your description suggests possible migraine. Migraine can be confused with sinus pain, and pain in the neck and shoulders can be part of a migraine, too, and they can occur as you describe. Migraine is a comorbidity of fibromyalgia. Keeping a record of the pain type, other symptoms, frequency, what you do that helps or doesn’t, will help your doctor determine what type of headache you may have. Migraine.com might be a help to you, too.
I hope you feel better soon!

Maryw

Reason
DX CP
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
Thank you...tests have been done.....ruled out most things

kimical

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
VA
I have migraines that are like needles in my eye socket. I take medicine for them.