Not open for further replies.

Maryw

Reason
DX CP
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
Hi...I have had headaches more on than off for the past three weeks...sinus pain....now headache with neck and shoulder pain....anyone else get this..thanks

Hi Maryw, have you been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, or are you wondering if you have it?

Hi....the doc has question mark over it....but basically nearly all of my body hurts at some point....there's always something sore...x

It would be best if you have all of the tests done in order to rule out all of the other problems or disorders that you may have.
Don't just jump to the conclusion that you have Fibro.
Most often, the formal diagnosis doesn't come until everything else it could be is ruled out.

Maryw, your description suggests possible migraine. Migraine can be confused with sinus pain, and pain in the neck and shoulders can be part of a migraine, too, and they can occur as you describe. Migraine is a comorbidity of fibromyalgia. Keeping a record of the pain type, other symptoms, frequency, what you do that helps or doesn’t, will help your doctor determine what type of headache you may have. Migraine.com might be a help to you, too.
I hope you feel better soon!

Thank you...tests have been done.....ruled out most things

I have migraines that are like needles in my eye socket. I take medicine for them.

To:
Maryw
I have a question for you. Does both sides of your head hurt really bad. If yes you might have what is known as TMJ.
This is the muscles that run along the jaw. This is caused by crunching down hard on something like ice, peanuts, etc..
I had this long time ago. I have learned not to crunch to hard. In time i have no problems after words. If you have
pain in front like on the forehead or in this area you might have sinus pain. I hope this helps out at least some.
Keep us posted.

Yes, I always seem to have an headache, although I do suffer from sinus infections. Just recently the pain extends to my ears, face and throat.

I have daily headaches as well ... I also have TMJ disorder in addition to fibromyalgia and today lucky me I have sinus issues as well. Sometimes it's hard to tell what comes from what but I have had chronic headaches for almost 30 years.

I was facing this similar issue, now after doc advised I started to drink green tea in the morning, and trust me headache has completely gone and the whole day I feel active and fresh, its useless to take medicines, I recommend you to use herbal green tea, if you don't wanna take herbal then go on adagio tea coupon code, on there varieties of green tea available you can easily buy according to your taste, I also buy from there that's why I know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back