Not open for further replies.

Vwade

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
Does anyone get a pain in both sides of their head? I have been having this recently and it always seems worse when I have IBS or trapped wind, this also makes me feel very lightheaded and as though I am going to faint. I do not have it everyday, I go to an Osteopath who says it is to do with diaphragm and the osteoarthritis in my neck. I also have bouts of costochondritis which is so very painful and seems to make the headaches worse. Does anyone else have these symptoms?

Hmm, I've had lots to do with IBS, wind, osteoarthritis in the neck, costochondritis ... but not so much 'head'.
If the osteopath isn't helping much there I'd start looking for a new one, because I'd think good osteopaths can help you,
unless you can get something like (ear-)acupressure, my fave. For costochondritis good back exercises helped me
and for IBS/wind an elimination diet, starting off with everything "irritating", or gluten-free or low carb or just "healthy"...
Plus psyllium with little water against diarrhea.
At least doing more against these should help the headaches less, from what you're saying....

I have chronic migraine but found bc powder better than prescribed stuff!!! Xo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back