Healing Together Orlando this weekend, Learn How tp: Relieve most pain : LIVE DEMONSTRATION on volunteer attendees. Details on Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRR

I will be teaching Relax Release Relief (RRR) at the Healing Together Orlando seminar this weekend in the Veranda in Thornton Park. 1:00 to 6:00 pm. RRR is a simple, gentle, manual technique that dramatically reduces or eliminates almost all pain in minutes with the gentlest touch. Of course that is too unbelievable to take in, but it is true. If you show up, you will likely leave pain free. If you want to go pain free, you can either attend near you in Orlando in the Veranda this Saturday afternoon, or you can call me and I will be happy to help you in Palmetto (south of St. Pete) for FREE (Yes, NO Charge. Your money is no good here because I only work for the satisfaction of making people better..period). This is NOT some airy fairy BS, THIS IS REAL. I have relieved pain for hundreds of people; often debilitating severe pain that has gone on for decades is gone in minutes with NO drugs, No machines. I will teach how it works. You cannot get this at any doctor because there is no reimbursement for it. No CPT code. I just do it because I can and it works and it gives me a great feeling to help others. Be there or get in touch with me: call my cell and leave a message: 615-579-5846. I will try to keep up with calls. Thanks. See you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back