Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2014
Country
US
State
WA
I just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself :smile: I am newly diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Interstitial Cystitis in October after an earlier diagnosis of an auto disease diagnosis of uveitis in July of this year. I won't lie, it's been a rough few months and I am really working to not let my diseases control me or my outlook on life. I love working fulltime and my family needs me so I am trying not for only me but for my kiddos too. My doctor supported my idea of finding a support group to learn more and to be able to talk to other people that could understand what we are all going through. I am excited to learn and hopefully chat with everyone along the way.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! :smile:

Hello Erinlealu welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you have had a rough few months.I was glad to hear from your post that you try to stay posative. This is not an easy thing to live with but like you I try my best to keep going for myself and my family. Sometimes a lot easier than others. Thereis a lot of information on here you just have to search old post.

Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back