Hello all I was wondering what everyone thought I should do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
AZ
Hello I am new here & thought I would get advice & what I should do? I am not getting answers from any doctors what so ever. I have pretty much done every test doctors could throw at me & they all come back saying I am perfectly fine. Anyway here are all my symptoms.

1. I have vision issues I am sensitive to bright lights & white backgrounds like this forum it makes my head hurt lol.
2. I experience constant head pain/migraines
3. I get extremely dizzy & fatigued easily. I mean to be truthful I can't even vacuum or clean the house without almost falling over
4. I have constant nerve pain all throughout the left side of my body.
5. I have trouble lifting things with my left arm
6. I wake up in the morning feeling extremely tired even though I get a 8-10 (sometimes even 11) hours of sleep
7. my hand eye co ordination is completely off
8. I get mentally fatigued easily. When I suffer mental exhaustion my body feels like I am physically fatigued as well. I mean trying to type this out is making my head hurt & starting to feel extremely dizzy
9. I can't write with a pen or pencil I mean I can but it eventually starts getting sloppy
10. I have short term memory loss you will tell me to do something & I will forget within seconds.
11. I have breathing issues
12. I have a lot of sinus issues & it makes my pain act up. I take all the sinus medication in the world & it feels like my sinuses are inflamed & it causes all my nerve pain, head pain & etc to flair up.
13. You can stick a needle into my left arm & it will hurt like I am being stabbed with a knife & in general I feel pain all throughout my body.

I have been to allergy doctors, neurologists, breathing doctors, primary care doctors & every medical tests I have taken all come back 100% clean. Truthfully I have had to quit my job because my issues. They used to be flair ups here & there but now they have become a constant pain. I mean I know this isn't recommended but I was looking for answers myself since doctors are baffled why I have all of these issues. So I looked it up & all my issues point to fibromyalgia especially since doctors are not finding anything wrong with me. I have even been in the ER numerous times & nothing. Even the ER says I am perfectly fine. They just inject a bunch of pain medication into me & send me home.

My primary care doctor gave me lyrica & it seriously numbed the pain down to pretty much a dull ache & my issues seemed to be improving only thing is I can't take lyrica do to the side effects it where giving me despite helping me. I was also given Gabapenten 300MG does nothing for me while 600MG made me feel like I was going to die.

So I am wondering where do I go from here? none of my doctors are saying I have fibromyalgia but I have done pretty much every test in the book & doctors can't find an answer for my issues at all. None of them are wanting to say it's fibromyalgia despite all the symptoms lining up & pointing to it so. What do I do at this point? I feel like no one really believes I have these issues since all the tests come back clean truthfully.

Oh also I am sorry for double posting but I forgot to mention & it wouldn't let me edit my post.

I also have trouble walking whenever my nerve & head pain flair up.

Also I tried for social security & disability but I got declined do to there not being enough evidence of me not being able to work. Though the thing is the pain is excruciatingly unbearable, Everyday I am almost falling over, & I was constantly being sent home, I couldn't lift heavy object anymore & do to my memory loss would forget what I was supposed to be doing. So I ended up quitting, even doctors have verified & seen my issues before there very own eyes. So i don't get what more proof they want.

Oh and also I am 26 years old. I have been in & out the ER & have seen numerous doctors since 2008 & no dice since every test comes back clean. I just asked my primary care doctor last week if all my issues could be fibromyalgia he just shrugged the question off like he didn't want to answer that.

I just want to know what these issues are & doctors are just saying I don't know & making guesses since tests are coming back clean. Anyway eh once again I just want answers & everything points to this fibromyalgia but no doctors will say I have it & keep getting the run around going from one doctor to another doctor.

Hi there. Sorry to hear you are going through all of this.

At this point, if you have had every test as you say and they all come back negative, then you very well may have fibromyalgia. A lot of doctors don't want to diagnose that, unfortunately, perhaps because they don't believe it exists. Now, getting a formal diagnosis is really only useful for a few things like getting medication and so on. It helps in those ways, but is not necessary. I would suggest if you really want a formal diagnosis that you find a doctor who works with fibromyalgia patients, and go to that person, who will probably give you a diagnosis.

As for disability, you have to be able to prove that you have not been able to work for at least two years before you can even apply with any hope of success. And you have to document everything in detail, with dates and witnesses. If you really want to get disability, start documenting your symptoms daily and in detail, and do that for the next 2 years, and then apply. I know....it's wretched. But that's what it takes in this country.

In the meantime, turn your energy and efforts to managing all of this the best you can. Read my post:

And start implementing as many of those suggestions as you can. Be your own researcher and advocate, and take charge of those things you actually can manage to do to help yourself. Really, it's all you can do besides filling your system with drugs that only mask the pain and ultimately do nothing to help you.

As for your sinus issues....have you seen an ENT? Sometimes issues like that can be solved with simple out-patient procedures. Find out what is causing this problem for you.

Thank you for responding.

Anyway yep I have been taken tests for years even the ER run tests but every time they all come back negative.

In 2008 I had a seizure or stroke. The doctors ruled it as a seizure but if you go back & look at all the symptoms I had it all lined up with a stroke not a seizure. Though maybe it was a seizure even though all the symptoms lined up to being a stroke. My head started hurting a lot & then my face started to become all droopy, though I was walking and everything we get to the ER & get seen by a doctor next thing you know I lose all my memory & I can only say the letter B. After 30 minutes I started remembering things & talking normally again.

They kept me in the hospital for 4 days. All the tests they ran came back clean/negative. So they sent me home.

Since 2008 I have had constant head pain & have seen neurologists left & right not being able to figure out the cause of my head pain. They gave me medication that never worked & actually made the issue worst. So eh I stopped going to a neurologist & lived with the pain. Also I was always tired as well

Though 2008 - 2014 I am in the hospital numerous times for complications & for severe headaches. 2014 I see a neurologist again. They do EEG's, CT scans, MRI scans, & all that fun stuff & find nothing wrong with me. So I stop going again & continue living with the constant head pain.

Flash forward to 2017 I find my first job. I was a bagger at a grocery store & we have to bring in carts. I am fine working the job for a bit but then. Out of the blue while pushing/bringing in carts I noticed I was starting to have difficulty bringing them in. I was becoming extremely fatigued, my arms where hurting, my head was hurting, I became dizzy, was falling over, developed a breathing issue (shortness of breath) & severe allergies. I had to go home a couple of times. I was even in & out of ER's & Urgent Care's.

They all said my lungs & sinuses where perfectly normal & they could find nothing wrong with my fatigue & dizzyness issues either. Though I lost that job because my doctor filled out leave of absence paperwork wrong.

So then flash forward to 2018 I got a job at mcdonalds. Everything is going smoothly except I am given morning shifts. I would wake up extremely tired & being in pain. Only good thing was that I had coffee every morning when i showed up to work free food & drinks lol. So I was fine.

Flash forward to 2019 I hit my head at home on a metal towel bar while cleaning up the bathroom. I become dizzy, get a bunch of head pain, & started laughing uncontrollably. We get to the ER they rule it as a concussion (they didn't do any tests or anything). I take a week off of work because that's what the ER doctor told me to do & get plenty of bed rest.

Though within those 5 days we go to back to the ER to more times. They scanned my head find nothing wrong with me.

The pain & everything eventually dies down I go back to work everything is fine for a bit but then after 2 months. They start showing me how to run the kitchen at mcdonalds. How to assemble food & all that jazz. Only thing is I started becoming dizzy, constant head pain, fatigue, slowness, not being able to walk, memory loss, & having trouble sleeping.

I went to my doctor told them all my issues & they even verified I had all theses issues sent me back to a neurologist. The neurologist finds nothing wrong with me yet again. I had to quit mcdonalds because they cut my hours to pretty much nothing because my doctor said I could only work 4 hours a day until further notice & because I was doing a terrible job they gave me no hours.

So I quit & got a job at walmart I don't tell them about my previous job & health issues. Everything is going fine 2nd month. All my issues flair up I start getting dizzy, exhausted, fatigued, massive head pain, falling over, & etc.

3rd month my issue gets worst & I am constantly falling over in pain & etc. I go to my doctor & get sent to another neurologist once again they find nothing wrong with me.

4th month I take a leave of absence because my sinuses & breathing issue flaired back up with all the rest of my issues. My asthma & allergy doctor can't find anything wrong with me or why my sinuses & breathing issue are acting up.

Flashforward to May my leave of absence ends & supposed to go back to work but I end up quitting because every single issue I have has become a constant 24/7 thing.

I go back to my doctor see a ENT & once again another neurologist & they both can't figure out what's wrong with me.

Today my issue has gotten worst. It's still a constant 24/7 thing & can't do pretty much simple things anymore. I mean after writing all of this I am probably going to need to take some tylenol or take a nap because I am mentally exhausted now lol.

So eh since the doctors arn't helping me out I looked it up myself. I pretty much have every symptom of fibromyalgia known to man lol.

I mean yesterday I was doing more research it said fibromyalgia can cause a shortness of breath & in 2017 a study was done to see how fibromyalgia affects allergies. The study found that fibromyalgia can make allergies more worst then they usually are.

So the fact I keep getting sent to doctors & they find nothing wrong with me. I just highly believe it's fibromyalgia but like you said none of my doctors are wanting to admit it.

I highly think it's been there since 2008 but has just been progressing/getting worst over time & hitting my head in 2019 probably speed up the progression of it.

Also I looked up home remedies for fibromyalgia they all work for me & like I said a drug used to treat fibromyalgia was working for me but had to stop taking it do to the negative side effects it was giving me.

I also looked at your post all those things you mention work to keep my issues down as well.

So I highly think it's fibromyalgia based on all the evidence I have but just need a doctor to say I have it.

home remedies for fibromyalgia they all work for me
Hi Courtney, interesting, your whole story: quite a bit...! Which home remedies do you mean? Would you want to do something more about these symptoms? Because as sunkacola's great advice says: the diagnosis alone won't help you much. With what are you thinking of starting?

I have actually been doing 1 then for 2 I try my best to sleep truthfully most days I get 8-9 hours of sleep then usually end up taking a nap around 3 or 4 pm, Though there are some days I am up all hours of the night. Like last night I didn't fall asleep until 6am then woke up at 9am.

I do 3, don't do 4 but probably should truthfully, 5 (even though it's hard at times to do truthfully), 6 been looking up & researching home remedies. Like for example found a study that said caffeine will help levitate fibromyalgia pain. I will drink a cup of coffee everything will go away but then once the caffeine wears off all my pain comes back. Only thing is I am not really a coffee drinker. So only drink coffee when I am tired or wake up in lots of pain.

Then 7 I have a friend I have known since 2016 we talk to on a daily basis though eh think he needs a break from me sometimes when I start talking about my issues since he will stop responding. Then after a few days we will start talking again. Then eh my parents get frustrated with me & say it's all in my head or I am faking it to get out of chores around the house. Even go as far as say it's a millennial thing & that millennial's don't want to work. I mean my parents see my issues first hand since well I still live with them truthfully.

I will be vacuuming the house & all my issues will start to flair up my mom will be like really, I was filling out paperwork for DES & my mental exhaustion kicked in which flared up all of my issues, I had to do a phone interview with DES the interview was mentally exhausting me to the point they wanted someone else on the phone to verify what was going on. After words my issues where all flared up my mom saw it for herself again.

Then me & my dad have gone out to like fast food places & tells me to order for everyone. My dad will tell me everyone orders then I will forget within a second & he will be like I can't believe you forgot. I mean going shopping I will have a hard time remembering what we need. Like 2 weeks ago my dad sent me into the store by myself since he was sick. I was running around the store forgetting what I wanted & didn't help all of my issues flared up as well so I was walking around the store in pain & pretty much confused on what I am doing lol.

So eh 7 is a bit hard at the moment in all honesty. Also same with 5 do to all the issues I mentioned in my first post & financial issues do to me not working at the moment but I try my best not to stress out.

Have you taken any allergy meds like flonase? Maybe try quercetin and use a neti pot. For the rest I can relate. I was in a car accident last year so they are trying to say a lot of my issues were caused by that although nothing too severe on the scans/tests.

courtney, it sounds as though you are trying hard, and good for you.

Here's the thing. Everything is hard. All the things I list are things that are not all that easy to do if you have not been doing them all along.
But, just keep at it.

I strongly recommend that you not eat fast food!!! That is very bad for you. You really need to regulate your diet, because that is one of the most important thing you can do for your health. If you are ever eating fast food then you are not doing #3, as you state you are doing.

And when talking with your friend(s), just don't bring up your issues. Here's the thing: it doesn't really help to talk about it, especially when it drives people away. It is much healthier for you and for your relationships to take the conversation with a friend as an opportunity to distract yourself from your problems, instead of to whine about them. that's what I do and believe me, I feel better after a half hour or an hour on the phone talking with a friend about other things.
Also.................
Even though I have a chronic condition myself, I have actually ended a friendship because the person spent too much time talking and emailing about her own health condition. No one really wants to hear it all the time. Talk about everything under the sun except your medical issues, and you will find it much easier to maintain happy contact with the person, which is the whole point. If your friend asks, reply in as few words as possible and try to sound positive. Example: "well, today is really not a great day for me physically, but I know that won't last forever, and I had a few good days last week. How about you?"
When you need to communicate with others about your issues, even if it is just to complain, come here instead and we all will try to help as best we can. Believe me, this is something I learned. Take this advice.

Also, start doing exercise. You will be amazed at how much better you feel if you do something active every day. Don't skimp on this.

Now, about balancing and a positive attitude. Please remember that these things will never be "all done". They are always, daily, a work in progress. You do the best you can for today and that is good. But don't get discouraged because you cannot maintain a positive attitude all the time. No one can. Just remember as best you can and work on it daily. No one can live a balanced life all the time. Again, just do your best.

Have you taken any allergy meds like flonase? Maybe try quercetin and use a neti pot. For the rest I can relate. I was in a car accident last year so they are trying to say a lot of my issues were caused by that although nothing too severe on the scans/tests.
Eh I take loads of allergy medication truthfully. My allergies are pretty bad in all honesty. Then yeah I can 100% agree with that my doctor is saying pretty much the same thing all my issues stem from hitting my head in 2019 & that it's post concussion syndrome. I am sitting here like then how come I have had constant head issues since 2008 & all the issues I am having I have had since 2017. So yeah I 100% agree with & relate on that part as well.

I strongly recommend that you not eat fast food!!! That is very bad for you. You really need to regulate your diet, because that is one of the most important thing you can do for your health. If you are ever eating fast food then you are not doing #3, as you state you are doing.

And when talking with your friend(s), just don't bring up your issues. Here's the thing: it doesn't really help to talk about it, especially when it drives people away. It is much healthier for you and for your relationships to take the conversation with a friend as an opportunity to distract yourself from your problems, instead of to whine about them. that's what I do and believe me, I feel better after a half hour or an hour on the phone talking with a friend about other things.
Also.................
Even though I have a chronic condition myself, I have actually ended a friendship because the person spent too much time talking and emailing about her own health condition. No one really wants to hear it all the time. Talk about everything under the sun except your medical issues, and you will find it much easier to maintain happy contact with the person, which is the whole point. If your friend asks, reply in as few words as possible and try to sound positive. Example: "well, today is really not a great day for me physically, but I know that won't last forever, and I had a few good days last week. How about you?"
When you need to communicate with others about your issues, even if it is just to complain, come here instead and we all will try to help as best we can. Believe me, this is something I learned. Take this advice.

Also, start doing exercise. You will be amazed at how much better you feel if you do something active every day. Don't skimp on this.

Now, about balancing and a positive attitude. Please remember that these things will never be "all done". They are always, daily, a work in progress. You do the best you can for today and that is good. But don't get discouraged because you cannot maintain a positive attitude all the time. No one can. Just remember as best you can and work on it daily. No one can live a balanced life all the time. Again, just do your best.
Eh for 3 we don't get fast food every day or week lol. It's literally like going out for us it's a rare thing do to our financial issues & even rarer we actually go to an actual resturaunt that's not fast food lol. I also try to avoid sweets the best I can & don't over eat if I am full I am full. Also if we do go out I try to not eat big either. I mean I don't know how good those impossible meat is for you but I get impossible burgers (if they have them) or get something small & nothing huge or over the top like a double cheeseburger. Also we have salad with dinner a lot so I will get less food on my plate in favor of the salad truthfully. Then for desert we rarely have it since it's not a necessity.

So eh I would say I am actually eating better then I used to do in all honesty. Used to over eat & not watch what I ate but I am being a bit more careful yeah it's not a complete overhaul & splurge with fast food on the occasion & also dessert on a rare occassion but eating less junk food unless on rare occasions we can afford stuff like that but even then I try to watch what I eat with that & I no longer over eat.

So see it as better then nothing in all honesty. I have actually lost some wait just by watching what I eat & not over eating. Though I do get what you mean especially since working at mcdonalds fast food is pretty disgusting especially. Grease & Oil everywhere it wasn't even funny truthfully but eh trust me when I say I am doing a lot better when it comes to food & watching what I eat lol. I started watching what I ate when I worked at mcdonalds. Started noticing I was gaining wait do to all the free food & stuff you get. So I cut out frys in general & only ate grilled chicken & drank water. I mean seriously all I drink is water these days I cut out tea, koolaid, lemonade, soda, & literally only drink water.

So I am doing good in my opinion.

Anyway for friends yeah I know lost my 2 best friends in highschool because of my constant complaining truthfully. Only thing is I can't keep it bottled up or else the stress will keep eating at me. After venting about it all I no longer feel stressed & get over it just like that. I mean my friend said he isn't going to leave me since that's not true friends do just not going to respond or probably read it if he sees it's a complaining thing.

Then for exercise I love dancing music it's pretty much my everything. It makes my world go round truthfully & would be lost if I couldn't listen to music anymore. I love singing, lip syncing, & dancing to music lol. Then also I go shopping with my parents just to get out of the house or sometimes I go & walk & get the mail our mail box is a bit far so should probably start doing that again especially since it's not longer 100 degree weather outside.

Then true I do try my best not to stress lol. Though when you have a mom that overreacts, yells a lot, & makes things more worst then they really are it's a bit hard to do truthfully. Though like I said I try my 100% best to remain calm & stress free in all honesty though there are times it just snaps & falls apart.

Also thank you everyone for responding I feel better knowing I am not the only one going through these issues especially where the doctor is not wanting to admit it could be fibromyalgia (in my opinion it 100% is unless a doctor actually finds something but they haven't lol)

Oh sorry for the double post but do you have any advice for the memory issues? forgetting stuff is no fun at all and makes my head hurt. I mean it's hard just remembering words when issues flair up not to mention causes a lot of fatigue just to remember as something as a word you are looking for.

So I can definitely relate to what you're saying. After my car accident I suffered severe whiplash and a bad concussion. Went through months of vestibular therapy. Have they tried that? Do you have balance issues? Did you do any imPact testing for that? Then shortly after the first one my next car (brand new Audi, imagine my luck) broke down due to a one in a million transmission failure. Thankfully I was on a road with no one on it. Otherwise I'd be dead. Then I got really sick with possibly covid. And THEN I also lost my coordination in the shower and hit my head again pretty hard. Second concussion. That really did a number on me. Haven't been the same since. I have post concussion syndrome, post traumatic arthritis in my neck with some mild degeneration and discs bulging in my spine, and my neurologist suspects fibromyalgia too. I see her Monday again. I also collided head first with a kid in football one time and also shattered my finger... I guess things could always be worse. I have GERD, sleep apnea, allergies, brain fog, muscle spasms with burning and at times twitchy feelings, painful joints, crepitus (my neck sounds like a symphony of cracks when I move it), intermittent facial tics and facial pain, headaches, migraines, nerve pain, joint and muscle stiffness, etc! It sucks!

I will say this.. look into medical MJ for pain. It honestly helps me even more than gabapentin which I too take 600mg of that a day. I hate it though. So many side effects. Try acupuncture and PT. Also I started experimenting with biofeedback for memory and mood (look into Muse) and PEMF therapy (NeoRhythm) for pain and stress. Also do you play any video games? I find that seems to keep my memory focused. Remember that PCS can really affect your memory and focus as well. Mine was so bad that I could hardly feel the ground underneath me because my balance was so bad. I will DM you because your situation sounds a lot like mine hopefully I can help!

So I can definitely relate to what you're saying. After my car accident I suffered severe whiplash and a bad concussion. Went through months of vestibular therapy. Have they tried that? Do you have balance issues? Did you do any imPact testing for that? Then shortly after the first one my next car (brand new Audi, imagine my luck) broke down due to a one in a million transmission failure. Thankfully I was on a road with no one on it. Otherwise I'd be dead. Then I got really sick with possibly covid. And THEN I also lost my coordination in the shower and hit my head again pretty hard. Second concussion. That really did a number on me. Haven't been the same since. I have post concussion syndrome, post traumatic arthritis in my neck with some mild degeneration and discs bulging in my spine, and my neurologist suspects fibromyalgia too. I see her Monday again. I also collided head first with a kid in football one time and also shattered my finger... I guess things could always be worse. I have GERD, sleep apnea, allergies, brain fog, muscle spasms with burning and at times twitchy feelings, painful joints, crepitus (my neck sounds like a symphony of cracks when I move it), intermittent facial tics and facial pain, headaches, migraines, nerve pain, joint and muscle stiffness, etc! It sucks!

I will say this.. look into medical MJ for pain. It honestly helps me even more than gabapentin which I too take 600mg of that a day. I hate it though. So many side effects. Try acupuncture and PT. Also I started experimenting with biofeedback for memory and mood (look into Muse) and PEMF therapy (NeoRhythm) for pain and stress. Also do you play any video games? I find that seems to keep my memory focused. Remember that PCS can really affect your memory and focus as well. Mine was so bad that I could hardly feel the ground underneath me because my balance was so bad. I will DM you because your situation sounds a lot like mine hopefully I can help!
Yeah I have balance issues but only when my head is hurting. If my head isn't hurting I don't have balance issues at all. If my head is not hurting all have is nerve pain & short term memory loss. If I aggravate those the nerve pain & memory loss get worst then when I stop aggravating those my issues die down until they become aggravated again. Vestibular therapy I am assuming like physical therapy to combat dizzyness? Yeah I have tried it & have a paper of exercises I can do at home. Don't work for me & aggrevate my issues more. Pain medication like tylenol or napraxin sodium will take away my head pain taking away the dizziness & eye pain I experience.

Now I see you mention gabapentin 600MG makes my issue 100% worst & truthfully causes me so much headpain I start wondering if I will wake up in the morning because it takes that bad of a toll on me 300 MG does nothing for me either. Why my doctor decided to try the prescription Lyrica it was working but it was making my breathing issue flair up & even the phamplet & pharmacist said to not take if you my breathing issue flairs up & it did. So my doctor told me to stop taking gabapenten & Lyrica.

So the only medication that was working for me Lyrica I can't take do to side effects from it.

My memory issues just now started happening 3 weeks ago. I don't see the current nurologist again until novermber 3rd. So have to tell him about my memory issues then. I did tell my primary care doctor didn't say anything about it.

Anyway impact testing they never did any kind of test for that. I did look it up online & yep never did anything like that in all honesty. I am assuming because my head issue goes away with pain medication they haven't done any further investigation I suppose. I mean the day I hit my head wasn't even given a CT scan or anything. I have had multiple blood tests, head scans, & even body scans they all come back clean.

For MJ eh I don't do drugs I don't even drink alchool. Alchool alone makes my head act up. So eh even if my doctor gave me a note for MJ I seriously would not do it. I would rather find an alternative to Lyrica.

Also sorry I ended my post early it was dinner time. Anyway eh I have discovered caffeine will also calm my issues. I read a study saying caffeine has helped fibromyalgia patients a lot. I drink something filled with caffeine like coffee & my headaches & issue go away.

Anyway but eh seriously. I have never smoked in my life at all, I had one drink of alchool on my 21st birthday & that was it, MJ yeah it might help deal with the pain but eh I would refuse to use it in all honesty. I mean no offense but I could be in so much pain & all I had was MJ I would figure out how to deal with the pain instead of take MJ. I mean yeah I got it it would be for medical reasons but i refuse to do stuff like that. Probably because in school they told you drugs & smoking are bad for you. I take that to heart. I mean no offense I even told my own grandma that she needs to stop smoking or she could die after I learned smoking was bad for you. You could imagine my Grandma didn't like that lol.

Anyway eh nah acupunture procedures hurt a lot. You stick a needle anywhere in my left side of my body it feels like I am being stabbed with a knife repeatedly.

Anyway thanks for the advice on the memory things. Also I do play video games but those can be unbearable to play when my head is hurting or my issues are acting up truthfully. I mean bright lights make my head hurt. So I can't play anything with bright lights or anything with motion blur or anything thats fast moving. Like a racing game or flying game truthfully. I can't even play first person games.

Hi again Courtney, It does sound as if you are doing much better on your diet than you did before, so good for you. The thing about low finances and food is this: You can get a whole lot more nutrition from inexpensive food you prepare yourself than from buying anything that is processed, most especially fast food, so that is really the best budget approach. I have been a person with very little money all my life, and I know that the way to eat when you have little money is to buy the things that give you the most nutrition bang for the buck. Doing this will also make your eating habits a lot healthier. If you research this you will find a lot of help. Eating things like rice and beans together will give you a complete protein, for instance, and both are very cheap to buy.

About the medical cannabis: You don't have to smoke it! I use medical MJ several times a week to help with pain, and it helps me to sleep as well. I refuse ever to smoke anything, so I use the "edibles". The most economic way to do this is the tinctures, and I highly recommend you try that. It is no more of a "DRUG" than the pills the doctors give you. In fact it is a lot healthier, because it is not addictive and some things doctors prescribe are. You say that you "don't do drugs", but you have taken pills the doctor gave to you, and those are drugs. And they had bad side effects that you may not experience with cannabis. All of those things are drugs, and all of them are medicine as well if used properly. Your choice, of course, just sayin'.

It's great that you like to dance. Put on music and dance every day and that is your exercise! Walking is also good.

Now, about the friends. I understand about finding it hard to keep your complaints bottled up. But if you have already lost friends because of it, you need to learn from that. Put yourself in the other person's place. If you had a friend who complained all the time, would you really want to spend time with that person? I doubt it. It brings the other person down, and no one wants that, most especially this year!

I want you to try something. Every time you want to moan and complain and vent, come here and do it instead. STOP complaining to other people. Do this for a month, faithfully, and see how that feels. It can release the stress just as well as talking to another person, once you are used to it, and it doesn't make an other person feel used. At least give it a try. Other people are not there for you to use as a venting-post or a stress-release. It is very important that you learn how to deal with this without burdening others, because if you don't your life will not have the solid support system of friends that we all need.

About the medical cannabis: You don't have to smoke it! I use medical MJ several times a week to help with pain, and it helps me to sleep as well. I refuse ever to smoke anything, so I use the "edibles". The most economic way to do this is the tinctures, and I highly recommend you try that. It is no more of a "DRUG" than the pills the doctors give you. In fact it is a lot healthier, because it is not addictive and some things doctors prescribe are. You say that you "don't do drugs", but you have taken pills the doctor gave to you, and those are drugs. And they had bad side effects that you may not experience with cannabis. All of those things are drugs, and all of them are medicine as well if used properly. Your choice, of course, just sayin'.

It's great that you like to dance. Put on music and dance every day and that is your exercise! Walking is also good.

Now, about the friends. I understand about finding it hard to keep your complaints bottled up. But if you have already lost friends because of it, you need to learn from that. Put yourself in the other person's place. If you had a friend who complained all the time, would you really want to spend time with that person? I doubt it. It brings the other person down, and no one wants that, most especially this year!

I want you to try something. Every time you want to moan and complain and vent, come here and do it instead. STOP complaining to other people. Do this for a month, faithfully, and see how that feels. It can release the stress just as well as talking to another person, once you are used to it, and it doesn't make an other person feel used. At least give it a try. Other people are not there for you to use as a venting-post or a stress-release. It is very important that you learn how to deal with this without burdening others, because if you don't your life will not have the solid support system of friends that we all need.
Yeah my friend & me got into that but eh yeah to each there own in all honesty. I mean you don't have to take it them.

Eh true I mean have tried over the years to stop complaining to friends. I mean I understand once in awhile is OK but eh I end up doing it anyway. I mean I get what your saying & I realize that but then it all goes down hill eventually. So eh I just need some other kind or place to vent truthfully like like you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back