Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
AU
State
Victoria
I'm feeling terrible but is it fibromyalgia?

While we can not diagnosis conditions as that is best left to the doctors, I will say if you share your symptoms we might be able to point you in the right direction and give you courage to find out what is wrong. In the mean time read through the other members posts and maybe something will stand out to you and you might learn some ways to manage your symptoms in positive ways. Also read the section on alternatives and see if anything there might be of help.

Share a bit more and try to remain positive. The hardest part of any illness is the management of it's symptoms, so as you are waiting for a diagnosis, this is a great forum for learning about medications and other treatments, as well as, home ways of taking care of you.

Hope you come often and join in on posting your questions and offering your thoughts in your posts. :)

I totally agree. This is a great place to see what other people are going through and find out if you are having similar symptoms while you wait for your diagnosis. Look forward to reading post from you. Have a great day all !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back