DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2020
Country
GR
State
AT
Hello everyone and thank you for the acceptance
I am 38 and 2,5 years with terrible migraines,back and arm pains more than 16 days per month,tired all the time..too many doctors and exams and no conclusion..they all talked in the end about stress but i am a really positive and calm person!It was like no one believed me!Until this summer that finally a neurologist diagnosed fibro but i already knew about it,reading tons of info in google.So,right now the neurologist gives me supplements, he try to fix my gut issues with diet and enzymes because it is connected with fibro and started ozonetherapy last month.I ve seen a really big difference as my days with pain are now 6 to 8 per month from 16.Has anyone else tryed ozon?

Hi and hello back - from Germany, not Greece... :)
Interesting and new to me, altho I've heard of oxygen and ozone for other things. Is it really a *neurologist* with supps, diet, enzymes and ozone!? And how does ozone work? I'd be very interested, because breath-holding (Wim Hof), deep-breathing, nosestrips are all things which help me and often I have the feeling of being oxygen-hungry. Acupressure has improved that.

Hi Jay!He is the second neurologist i visited actually,the first one didnt help me at all..As i read,Ozone injections neutralises toxins and impurities in the body, improves blood circulation, increase oxygen levels in the muscles, reduces inflammation, acts as an antioxidant and it energises the mind and body,will also help fight IBS, fatigue and headaches.I hope so,beacause these pains and the migraines are really hard to cope..

Thanks! I'm just surprised how broad-minded he is for a neurologist. He surely must have further qualifications? I mean supps for your gut!?! But OK, the doc who analyzed me in the centre for rare diseases was a neurologist too, come to think of it - she almost apologized for being that... - but she was also broad-minded.
Well pubmed shows an Italian study from 2019 using autohemotransfusion plus rectal insufflation with no side effects and a Spanish one from 2013 using only the latter, side effect here being transient meteorism (of course! :-D). Both seemed to beneficial effects: "significative improvement (>50% of symptoms) in 45 patients (70%). No patient reported important side effects." Sounds good to me. There's two alternative health practitioners in our town who seem to do this, but no docs. Blood has one certain side effect less, but rectal sounds less intrusive....
My first docs talked a bit about stress and "hidden depression" too, but then no longer, because I'm still a positive person, like you, Mary, and also just kept looking for further docs who listen to me and understand me better. E.g. my psychiatrist now (the 3rd) is helping me with rehab and further ideas is putting in writing that I have *no depression...

Hey there Mary, I'm from Greece too, 39 having the same symptoms as you. I just started taking amitriptyline for the pain, I think it helps a little with the pain, but I surely have seen a progress to my IBS problem. How would you describe your arms pain? I have it too. Are you also fatigued?

Hello Mary! Welcome to the community. Happy holidays!

Hi there! I always loved your country. Hope you'll have an amazing new year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back