Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2004
Country
CA
State
ON
I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2004, but obviously had it previous to that.
Lately I have been getting pain in places that I never would have thought possible with this illness :roll: UNBELIEVABLE. Females?... Really? Anyway. Also where the trigger point is on my left forearm, is making it impossible for me to have full range of motion in my left arm. Went for x-rays. haha right. They didn't see anything. Gave me anti-inflammatories. Well, that didn't to much.
I never in my life would have thought that this fibro could have progressed to this point. When I was first diagnosed I thought 'is that it?' flu like symptoms? once a year? a little pain once every so often. whoop dee doo. Boy was I in for a surprise. Not a good one neither! I get it now and I sympathize with anyone who has this and would not with it on anyone.
If anyone has the symptoms I talked about, please let me know. I don't know how this works. But I hope to hear from you and please send me some messages. I am a good listener and would like to help if I can!
Suzie

Hi Suzie nice to meet you! My symptoms started out as flu like aches and pains as well, if only it could have stayed that way! My tender points bother me as well but luckily I still have full range of motion. I find that stress and weather changes are my biggest triggers... If only I could control the weather! :)

Hello there Suzie! Welcome to the fibromalygiaforums. I hope you are having fun in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back