Not open for further replies.

yelbel

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
uk
State
essex
hi my name is yeliz and iam new on here i was diegiosn with fibromygila 4 years ago and it feels so good to finally find other ppl who have the same as me where i can share my thoughts:|

Hello Yeliz,
My name is Dan and I was just diagnosed a few weeks ago with FM. I hope you can find this site as helpful as I have the past few weeks. You can ask anything or just share. It's nice to meet you.

yeliz,
Welcome to the forum. You are perfect for this forum because here we have lots of answers to the many questions your facing right now. I know when I was first diagnosised I was scared and alone. I didn't have a great forum to go to and my doctor's said go home and deal with it. Many doctors then and now, diagnosis fibro, but don't really understand it enough to give really good answers to our questions.

So we fumble around and find what works for us and what does not work, and spend money we don't have looking for that miracle cure, that is not out there. Here on this site you can post questions and get the answers you need. Be sure to read through the various topic's and find out the tips others have given in dealing with the problems of pain and sleep problems, odd feelings and medications, to name a few. I will be looking forward to reading your questions and helping you the best I can. :)

Hellion ditto on what they said and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back