Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2014
Country
US
State
MI
Well my story is a bit different i have all the signs of fibro and then some. Was diagnosed with this horrible disease this past summer. i'm serve weather changes , light , noise , stress , food , pain , serve muscle spasms. I'm a hairdresser, Dental Assistant and now a student to University Of Phoenix. I'm becoming a counselor for people with chronic pain and invisible diseases. I know i would be good for this just cause i to fight this fibromyalgia day in day out..Most doctors don't have a full understanding about this fibro. Thank god i've been blessed with a good team of doctors. My doctors believe i got this fibromyalgia from a virus last winter.I was admitted 4 times last winter , lost my house, my car, my dogs and my jobs and my life to this disease . I'm now on lyrica work 4 days a week painful and school full time. I did loose a boyfriend who i caught cheating on me :x. Oh messed up thing about the boyfriend he is a Internal Doctor at a hospital here in Michigan. Blew me away he just left and never return my calls and has ignored me since , This threw me right into a HUGE flare up . I couldn't walk for days, bed ridden , pain, spasms , freezing cold etc. Thought that was so awesome of him:wink: But no worries i'm dating again and this guy is so there for me. So my life is slowly getting back together. I've learned so much about myself and people it spins my head. I most def know who my family and friends are. I'm also becoming a first time grandma this month a little girl. So as i am another story to the fibromyalgia disease. I'm going to keep fighting , keep spreading awareness , I will be the loud voice for people who need one .; My message to you is keep fightingand never give up. I AM A FIBROMYALGIA SURVIVOR

Wow! You have been through a lot. But, man you have come through with flying colours. CONGRATULATIONS! You have a positive attitude so you are already a winner. I am sure you will be able to help a lot of people here on the forum. Welcome! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back