Not open for further replies.

Kirby

Diagnosis
1/2001
Country
US
State
AL
Hello, I am a Professional , Mom, and Wife who has fibro. It has been about 11 years. I take my life one day at a time, and try to be positive, It can be tougher on some days. But everyone on this site knows this. I do pray for a cure or help for all of us.

twiztc

Diagnosis
08/2000
Country
CA
State
Ontario
Hi Kirby,
yep we all try to stay positive but even that is a struggle in itself sometimes.
There are very friendly peeps around here and even if we don't know wth is going on can give a sympathetic ear.
As for a cure that would be nice but I'd even settle for a "oh Yeh, that's what caused it" so it gives others an idea what not to do to avoid being struck comical.

1sweed

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/1995
Country
US
State
Pennsylvania
Welcome to the forum, Kirby,
Yep, we are a fun-loving bunch here just trying to get through one day at a time. Somedays are harder than other ones. Glad you found the forum and I hope you will visit often and post a lot of questions and answers. Since you have been at this for about 11 years, I am sure you have some coping ideas to share with all of us.

I look forward to seeing your posts and getting to know you better by reading them. Have a wonderful day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.