DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2013
Country
US
State
NY
Hi!

I'm happy to have found somewhere to get support. I've been facing this diagnosis with little support for the past year. I have fibromyalgia ... And I have to say learning how to juggle this illness is something! At this point I'm realizing that I did not cause this and I can't cure it. I can however do things to ease my discomfort and keep a positive outlook. I can also reach out to others who've been dealing with this longer and learn from them. If any one knows of support systems in NYC please let me know.

Welcome to the forum. I am still struggling with adjustments as it seems you are. I'm in Wisconsin, so I'm no help with NYC groups. I hope you find better relief soon!

Hello and welcome to the forum. I suggest you do a web search for fibro support groups in NYC. You might get lucky and find some near by your area of the city. In the mean time please take time to read through the older and new posts that focus on the symptoms you need the most help with. I am sure you will find our members ideas and coping skills to be very helpful and informative.

Ask more questions on subjects that concern you and we will do our best to help. This forum is filled with supportive people willing to share what has worked for them and what has not. Please join in and offer your opinions on other peoples questions and offer words of support and encouragement, as well as, the hand of friendship. It is nice to have new cyber fibro friends and not feel so alone anymore.

Glad you found us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back