Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2004
Country
US
State
Oklahoma
Hello everyone. I am delighted to have found this forum! I was diagnosed years age with Fibromyalgia but have basically been untreated. I am fairly new to Oklahoma and am desperately seeking a good MD and of course a Rheumatologist. It is so hard to find someone that understands Fibro or who even believes it is a real illness, as I am guessing most of you already know that. Any suggestions? Please help!

Welcome to the forum. I can not help as far as doctors go, but in the meantime you can join in with the forum and ask questions about things you need help with and answer questions that other members have put up. Check out the Chronic Pain section, as well as, General questions and Alternative methods in learning to cope and manage your condition. This forum can help you toward the medications and treatments used in fibro management and give you an edge when you get to see a doctor. This is a great place to make new friends who can offer a kind word or useful advice. We try to be very supportive and answer questions in a way that provides helpful information. Glad you found us. :)

I find it therapeutic to do my own reasearch. Not that I don't trust my Dr., but it's all about my own peace of mind. I wish I had a printer to put all the wealth of information there is.
Good luck finding a Dr. ��
��,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back