Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
12/2014
Country
US
State
Tennessee
Hi everybody! I was told by my GP earlier this week that I have arthritis and likely fibro also. I'm waiting on a rheum consult now. Looking forward to getting to know some folks who understand.

Hello and welcome to the forum. we look forward to getting to know you as well. Please just join right in and start posting by asking questions or answering other members posts. This is a great forum for learning all about fibro, plus getting to know about medications and the coping skills used by other folks to manage their fibro condition.

Be sure to take the time to read some of the older posts, as well as, the new ones as there is lots of great hints and ideas, and even alternative methods others have used in the management of this condition. In any illness just knowing what you have is not enough, you need to help manage your own health problems. And remember every symptom you may develop might not be related to your arthritis or fibro. It is best to see your doctor should any new symptoms start to be sure it is not something serious.

Make new friends by talking with members and welcoming in new members. By the way I hope you have a wonderful and Merry Christmas. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back