Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
TR
State
Ege
Hello everyone, ı am 32 years old. ı found this site tonight, its not an known illness in my country. So... My history starts in 2011,november. After a travmatic stress. First ı had chest pressure and neck pain.like burning and muscle hurt. After 2-3 months later ı visited doctor. They said its cause of anxiety. I was so okey. Just pain. And ibs started. And gastritis. Swollen lymphs. Burning lymphs sometimes. And muscle twitches,pins and needles on arms fingers legs, restless legs.vertigo, naussea, and all the trigger points :) ı was waiking up so tired. My life was so nice , my pains and other symptom were killing me. 7 months ı used cipralex and ı was better. But still ı had symptoms especially at cold weather, rainy ,humid weather. İn summer ı was better and better but after the autumn again started. Now ı have burning sensetions on both sides of the neck , pressure on chest. And pain on shoulders. So now ı dont use medicine for now. But tommorrow ı will visit a doctor again. Cause winter will be hard. I understood it :?: and its me :)

Maate,
Welcome to the forum. I hope you will read around the forum on topics about fibro and pain and fatigue. Stress and anxiety, are a big part of fibro, not only from the symptoms you experience, but also from the way family relates to it and often the job losses or the depression that hits when all we love to do is stopped by fibro.

We try to be very supportive to all who come here looking for answers. Please ask more questions and join in and voice your thoughts by posting answers to others questions. Sometimes we have coping skills that work for us and yet we forget to pass them on, now here is your chance.

Read new and old posts to gain knowledge and let us know how your doing. Glad you found us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back