Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
WA
Great to have a place like this for support. I am currently taking Cymbalta 30 mg in the morning and gabapentin 300 mg at bedtime and this works pretty good, but fatigue is sometimes overwhelming, not sure if it is the medication or the fibro that causes me to fight sometimes to stay awake.

Hello-I am new as well. I am happy to be a member of a forum where I will feel really understood. I live in NYC and I am looking to find a doctor who has "up to the minute" treatments. For example, I would like to find someone who treats thyroid, hormone deficiencies , etc, etc. I can't seem to find a practitioner who treats the whole person and doesn't just hand over meds. I would like to find someone who can help me get a handle on what makes my symptoms worse (gluten, sugar, all the good stuff!) . I don't know whether this is the right place but anyone have any suggestions?

thanks and I am so happy to be here.

Welcome to the both of you and we are very happy you joined the forum. This forum trys to be very supportive of it's members and so if you have any questions please post them and we all will do our best to answer. Also be sure to read the new and older posts in the sections of the forum that are related to what you are experiencing right now. Check out pain and fatigue, alternative methods and vent if you need too.

Also read over and post in the off-topic sections and take time to read the blogs or start one of your own. Hope to see you both posting around the forum. :)

Thanks so much for your reply 1sweed. I will look over other forums to see if I can find answers to my questions. And wow, being able to vent; that is priceless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back