dav21311

Diagnosis
11/2013
Country
US
State
PA
Hi everyone,

I'm 25 yrs old and I have a 3 yr old son and a wonderful husband. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in November although I have had chronic pain for 8 years. I'm currently on 100 mg of Lyrica, 10 mg of Flexeril, and 100 mg tramadol extended release. I am not a fan of pain medication so I am hoping to find of alternative methods on the forums which is why I decided to join. Also, I don't know anyone with chronic pain like I have so I thought it would be nice to chat with some other people who are going through the same thing as I am.

It's nice to meet everyone! :grin:

Hello and welcome to the forum. I am sure as you move around the forum you will find many new coping skills that might ease your fibro pain. Be sure to read through the pain management section and alternative methods as some herbal and massage ways work for some. I have not used the medications your on but I think other members can speak about how effective they are and any side affects they have experienced.

Please feel free to jump right in and ask questions or post answers to others, and be sure to visit the off-topic areas where you can share about your hobbies and your day should you choose to do so. I look forward to getting to know you through your posts and I am sure you will make lots of new fibro friends on this forum.

Very glad you found us and hope visiting here makes your days a bit brighter. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back