Not open for further replies.
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
MRU
State
gport
Hello people,
I am new here. I'm from a little unknown island, in the middle of the Indian ocean called Mauritius. It's a great pleasure knowing that people do care about the people suffering from fibromyalgia. I am a doctor in training and I see people suffering from fibromyalgia everyday. Looking forward to interact with you guys. Catch you on the threads!

Keep up with the good work!

schizophreniatype,
Whew! That's a long name. Will have to shorten it to your first name when you get to know us better. I hope that the tips and ideas, and down to earth suggestions here help you to help the people you care about. Please make yourself at home and start posting questions and answering, some as well. There are lots of people here willing to share what they know to make life a bit less painful for all those with fibro and cfs.

Look forward to seeing your name around the forum and getting to know you better. It must be nice living on the island. Is it nice and warm where you are? Have a real good day! :)

schizophreniatype,
Whew! That's a long name. Will have to shorten it to your first name when you get to know us better. I hope that the tips and ideas, and down to earth suggestions here help you to help the people you care about. Please make yourself at home and start posting questions and answering, some as well. There are lots of people here willing to share what they know to make life a bit less painful for all those with fibro and cfs.

Look forward to seeing your name around the forum and getting to know you better. It must be nice living on the island. Is it nice and warm where you are? Have a real good day! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome! I will surely contribute and give my best to help people out! oh yes, indeed it's summer time over here and it's sunny almost everyday :) loving it as I was out of the country for more than 2 years where the harsh winter was blocking my sunshine! Anyways, you have a great day too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back