Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2004
Country
US
State
SC
Joined tonight, with a sigh of relief to have found this group. Hoping tomorrow is better, less isolated feeling. Exhausted but can not sleep, so going to read posts. Talk with you all soon.

Hallo elise, congratulations for joining us. This is one of the best decisions you have ever made. We look forward to sharing in your problems because a problem shared is half solved. You will change for the better here. The best favour to yourself is to have an optimistic mind and a never say die attitude. Best regards.

Welcome .i hope we can help u feel less alone .

Hi elise...nice to meet you.....tell us about yourself and join in when you are ready.

Hallo elise, congratulations for joining us. This is one of the best decisions you have ever made. We look forward to sharing in your problems because a problem shared is half solved. You will change for the better here. The best favour to yourself is to have an optimistic mind and a never say die attitude. Best regards.

Hello remnant. Thanks for the upbeat welcome. Trying to feel more positive. Pretending until it feels genuine. Where hope lives, miracles can blossom.

Thanks forgetmenot. Your hello helps me feel less alone. Thanks

Willow nice to meet you also. Not much to tell, living like a recluse. Working hard to not let several health problems stop me from living. Right now am merely existing. Hoping to straighten out my outlook, then attempt returning to charity work or a job part time. Thanks for the encouragement.

...living like a recluse.

Hi Elise,

Welcome! Sorry to hear you feel that way. Unfortunately, I am sure many of us can relate at one time or another (I know I can right now). But very happy that you are optimistic that you can return to work and doing things : )

You are definitely not alone sureimsore. Hope spelled that correct. Brain foggy today. Feel anyone with chronic pain or illness can become isolated. Is tough to deal with, but will either pass or time to accept limitations and work with them. Sounds easier than it is to do. Hopefully sooner than later

I am a little more hopeful too elise. I was lucky enough to meet a nice woman from social services that has had fibro for quite a while. And she
never went on any meds, but she functions well! Bad days too, but she has found ways to cope. She gave me hope : )
And you can always call me 'SIS' for short, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back