Not open for further replies.

annamarie

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
I have just signed up on this site, and I am interested in seeing how other people handle their Fibro and other problems linked to Chronic Pain. I have Fibro and am always looking for new idea's to handle my fatigue and pain. Thanks!

I'm a broken record, but exercise and some really serious medications from time to time, lol

Pain tracking has helped me too, what about you?

Welcome to the forum :_)

Hi Anna my name is Sarah. I find it best to do little bits here and there as and when I can but on the days Im too uncomfortable then I just rest cos I find things more difficult if I try to push myself too hard. Gl

True scatty, I also find that there are days where you can't accomplish much. I try to do the best I can every day, but when these days arrive, I realize it and make myself 'ok' with the fact that I'm not going to get everything I want done, and that's just fine. I used to get down on myself, depressed even, and then I wasn't any help to anyone, certainly not myself.

my name is ronnie and although iv had several health issues since childhhod i was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 1998 although they did say i had it before that and i was just past about as no one understood what the prob was the chronic pain is unbearable but after alot of years I've more or less given up on getting any peace with it.

I have been looking for support groups in my area to no avail so thought I'd try the forum for folk who know what am talking about so be nice to support and recieve support from you all :-o

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Ronnie, you're with your own here, hehe

I've coped for 12 years not knowing what my pain, tiredness etc. was then when I was given my diagnosis in November, i felt worse suddenly I was this ill person, well i'm not, yeah some days i cant go out and am on walking sticks, but I'm alive and I'm not dying. I have a positive mind and great friends, this is how I get through, and with lots of medicines :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back