Not open for further replies.

Bev_G

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
Nottinghamshire
After so many years of suffering alone and feeling like I'm going crazy, I'm so glad to have finally found a place where I can talk to others in the same position as myself! I look forward to sharing experiences with you all :grin:

Bev_G,
Hi there! Welcome to the forum. It is such a great relief to find a forum filled with like minded people who can relate and understand what your going through. I felt that way myself when I first joined. And the folks here are so supportive and kind, when it comes to having a bad day or even a good day. We share our problems and hope that someone else on the site has the answer we are looking for. And most of the time we get lucky and find something that works for us or gives us hope that the answer or diagnosis is just around the bend.

Please join in and make yourself to home and start asking questions and posting answers to other peoples questions. Be sure to take a few moments and welcome a new member into the forum. Just think how good it makes you feel to be welcomed in and wanted. You can share that feeling with other new members and make new friends as the forum grows.

I look forward to reading your posts and trying to help answer your questions. Have a good day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back