Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2008
Country
CA
State
ON
Hello! I'm new here, but I have been dealing with fibromyalgia for a while. I was diagnosed when I was ten years old, and I am sixteen now, but my parents remember seeing signs throughout my childhood. My mother also has FM - I've heard mixed opinions on whether it's hereditary or not but it in our case it seems like it is. I would love to hear from people close to my age who are dealing with FM, but I'm looking forward to talking to everyone. :)

Welcome to the forum. I am far from your age into the distant future, but glad you joined the forum. Please join in on the topic discussions and feel free to ask questions and answer other members posts. By reading through the topic posts you might find some new coping skills and hints and ideas on improving your life.

Members talk about medications and sleep problems, pain and fatigue, CFS and IBS, and we share fun loving humor and something about one good day in your life. You may post anywhere on the forum and be sure to make new friends. See you around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back