Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2003
Country
US
State
Colorado
My name is Jennifer. I'm 43, and I've been married for 22 years. We have 5 kids (18, 16, 16, 12 and 1.) We live just outside of Denver, Colorado.

I remember having some fibro symptoms as early as high school, but I wasn't diagnosed until 2003. I had terrible migraines for months, and when we finally got them somewhat under control, I had these funky pains all over the rest of my body. It took a few months to even see a doctor about it, because at first I thought I was crazy! Things hurt, but not in any way that made sense based on how my day had gone.... It all makes sense now, but I didn't even know how I was to START explaining this to a doctor!

Anyway, I found my here because I have a question which I posted over in General Discussion. As I posted it, it suggested I come here to introduce myself, so here I am! Hello everyone!

:)

Jennifer,
Just wanted to say hello again and welcome to the forum. I gave you an answer to your other post and so I will not add it all back here again. I hope you enjoy coming here and most of all that you learn some new coping skills and manage to improve your life and ease your pain. Be sure to read through the posts on the forum, as well as, read the blogs and start one yourself, if you wish. Ask questions and answer any post that you want to. I am glad you found us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back