Relative
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
MI
I am happy to be here!

I've had thyroid disease for thirty years or more. My TSH level are good but almost four years ago I had unexplainable body aches.
I was tested three years ago for Fibromyalgia. It was negative.
Then I was tested for Lupus. I didn't have the antibodies.
I was tested for Diabetes, and a bunch of other conditions/diseases.

I am constantly tired or suffering from fatigue. I have a low grade fever. I have body aches even on a warm summer day.
I hoped I could get a few tips from this site so I could more easily manage my challenges.

Allison,
Hello and welcome to the forum. I am sorry it has taken me so long to answer you, but I got hit with a flare and my energy levels have dropped, thus I am slow to get anything done. I hope you will just join in and answer others questions by sharing about your own life and by asking any questions you might have concerning the symptoms you are having.

You might want to get a second opinion concerning the fact of getting no diagnosis, but then to you might have a low grade viral infection that is causing your low grade fever and muscle aches and pains. These viral infections can hang on for long periods of time and doctors have no treatment for them.

I would suggest you read through the forum for different relaxing ideas and try to reduce stress in your life as much as possible. Be sure to join in on the off-topic subjects as well. See you around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back