Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2014
Country
US
State
MI
I was diagnosed with fb in June of 2014. I have suffered with daily headaches and 2 to 3 migraines weekly for 14 years. I have had abodomen pain off and on for about 40 years thinking that its my appendix but it always went away. Couple of years ago I started having sinus allergies. I have had chronic fatigue, depression joint pain also. Oh and the extreme sweating is ridiculous. My main problem is the headaches and migraines. I have been on so many different meds for these that my neurologist doesn't even know what to do with me anymore. I am on cymbalta for depression and neurontin for numbness in my feet. My rheumatologist says those 2 meds have helped with the fibro. I give myself a imitrex shot for the migraines and if that doesn't help then I give myself a tordol shot. Well these aren't really helping anymore. My days are usually spend most of my days in bed which sucks. I have a husband and 3 children thank god my children are older now. Youngest is 20. But I hate that I really can't do anything because of pain I have some where. I also have arthritis in both my knees but my right one is worse at the moment. Orthopedic surgeon doesn't want to replace my knees for at least 10 more years. I can barely walk at the moment cause of the shooting pain in my right knee. I hate to say anything to my husband about a new pain cause I feel bad for him to have to listen to all my pains. He is a great husband and takes great care of me it just makes me feel bad. Well thanks for letting me state all of my problems and if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Mind you I have tried lots of meds for the headaches since we have been having them for 14 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back