Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2013
Country
US
State
GA
New to the group and new to Fibro, hello everyone! I am new here and to Fibro, I found it very interesting when I came upon the group, I knew that it would help me understand more about this disease if not help me deal with the symptoms. I look forward to having some great discussions and look forward to input.

Hi there, I hope you find this place to be very helpful. Tell us a little bit more about your history with fibro? there are many of us at various stages with varying severity so I'm sure there will be someone in a very similar position as you.

Hello there FIBROat40. Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here in in this fantastic forum. Have a nice day.

Hello again, well I was just diagnosed, my RA dr. did not give me much information on it, so what all I know about it now, is very little. I have been doing my research and have found a few things that seem to help me just a little bit. I have realized that not much totally alleviates the pain, but will diminish it somewhat. What I have experienced is that when my pain is alleviated in one place it seems to radiate to another place, so I feel new pain, at times, while other pain just lingers and worsens. the main pain I was having was in my fingers well now that has been alleviated, not gone, but feels a bit better where I can close my hands at night now. This is all new to me, I cannot say that I like it at all. Oh and even though I am on 900 mg of Gabapentin, I still find myself needing naps, so I just get amped up on coffee to make it through my day and be able to do my housework, and be there for my family. It is not easy I will admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back